List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 15108, Replies: 448
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2014/02/17 03:31PM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    Jackie10

I could take Phyl or leave her more leave her then not. She never was all that to me. She was ok at being bad where as some are absolutely great at being bad.

#392   2014/02/17 03:35PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10: I could take Phyl or leave her more leave her then not. She never was all that to me. She was ok at being bad where as some are absolutely great at being bad.

I miss Red, I liked her and Sharon's back and forth. But yeah, there are some that were perfect baddies

#393   2014/02/17 03:36PM
    Damsel29

Quote vet1983:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Molli: She's laying in a coma but yet still talked about and kept front and center. This is funny.

I love that she is still talked about and has been gone over 6 months.. I am so thrilled they are going to recast.. Sharon needs to be busted.

I know right. If I hated someone and is glad they are gone I won't constantly being them up. She is definitely missed

It seems that Phyllis is scaring alot of people that she will come back. I don't get that because without her on this show, it is just another dull soap opera. I think that when Phyllis comes back, Sharon will run for the hills. She knows that she can't hide from Phyllis, especially, and she won't be able to play them like they are stupid, the way she does Nick. They ain't Nick and they are gonna make Sharon pay for all of the horror she has caused them. Nick better run with her, he is such a coward, just like her, you bet, they surely are scared to death to see Phyllis come out of her coma, that Sharon put her in.

Ruuuuuunnnnnn, Sharon, ruuuunnnn! Phyllis is gonna getcha if you don't!!!!

#394   2014/02/17 03:39PM
    laurie6

I hope she comes back soon and saves this show from all this boredom, She kept it fun and interesting where now it is just slow and extremely boring.

#395   2014/02/17 03:52PM
    frostysmygirl

This show has been a must see for me nothing boring about it. just goes to show that Phyllis is definitely not needed at all. And to those who think that's Sharon will run from Phyllis may want to remember they way Phyllis went out . She was running from Sharon! LMAO! When Phyllis don't have a 5 ton Buick in between her and her victim Phyllis aint chit! Leave her at the hospital the janitors are having a bang up time with her.

#396   2014/02/17 03:57PM
    whosetheone

Quote frostysmygirl: This show has been a must see for me nothing boring about it. just goes to show that Phyllis is definitely not needed at all. And to those who think that's Sharon will run from Phyllis may want to remember they way Phyllis went out . She was running from Sharon! LMAO! When Phyllis don't have a 5 ton Buick in between her and her victim Phyllis aint chit! Leave her at the hospital the janitors are having a bang up time with her.

ITA. The show has been great. I feel sorry for viewers that have only managed to connect with one character on the show, and when they are gone, that viewer thinks the show is boring.

#397   2014/02/17 03:57PM
    Jackie10

The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

#398   2014/02/17 04:13PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote Jackie10: The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

I know what ya mean But even though the s/l were not that great some of them knew how to make lemonade out of lemons. The Sharon character has had crappy stuff written a lot longer but she managed to shine and not only make lemonade but sell it to.

#399   2014/02/17 05:02PM
    EQ1234

Quote frostysmygirl: This show has been a must see for me nothing boring about it. just goes to show that Phyllis is definitely not needed at all. And to those who think that's Sharon will run from Phyllis may want to remember they way Phyllis went out . She was running from Sharon! LMAO! When Phyllis don't have a 5 ton Buick in between her and her victim Phyllis aint chit! Leave her at the hospital the janitors are having a bang up time with her.

The ratings seem so much better without Phyllis being there.

#400   2014/02/17 05:09PM
    Savoy

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Jackie10: The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

I know what ya mean But even though the s/l were not that great some of them knew how to make lemonade out of lemons. The Sharon character has had crappy stuff written a lot longer but she managed to shine and not only make lemonade but sell it to.

The bold is so true, while the show has gone on without skipping a beat with Phyllis being gone. It's definitely not boring to me.

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list