List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 15357, Replies: 448
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2014/02/17 12:18PM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    EQ1234

Quote marshal:
    Quote EQ1234:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Molli: She's laying in a coma but yet still talked about and kept front and center. This is funny.

I love that she is still talked about and has been gone over 6 months.. I am so thrilled they are going to recast.. Sharon needs to be busted.

When was it that Phyllis left ? Jack just phone her one day last week.

Clarification = MS left the show, the abnormal comatose body is still a character on the show.

Jack puts her still there every few days.

#382   2014/02/17 12:20PM
    EQ1234

Quote marshal:
    Quote EQ1234:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote EQ1234:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vet1983: Nick is worth 500 million dollars and you still think he didn't put the money back

Nick money is not Phyllis money. Nick did not steal from his Summer. It was her sorry mother that did that. I'm sure Nick will make sure Summer has some money which Phyllis didn't care if she had any or not. Phyllis right now is paying for everything she's done and she so deserved it.

I believe if you play that story back, you will see that the Dr. died before the money was withdrawn from Summers account.

Just before Beth was to give a deposition naming Kevin as the person she saw outside Tim's door the night he was found dead, she received a plane ticket and a cash card in the mail sent by Tim prior to his death, and Beth disappeared. Beth is now living the good life with Summer's stolen money.

Beth is living like a King.

LOL money is always good for something even the stolen money. Hope Beth is lying on a beach with a tall drink in her hand toasting the comatose ole gal.

And make that Hawaii y Listening to Don Ho.

Not much ever came from Phyllis so, yes make it Hawaii with Don Ho "Tiny bubbles" he was great.

You make me laugh. Phyllis made Beth one rich lady.

#383   2014/02/17 12:31PM
    TSHM

As one Poster posted on a different Post , Stuff her and Mount her on the Wall !

#384   2014/02/17 12:40PM
    TSHM

As one Poster posted on a different Post , Stuff her and Mount her on the Wall !

#385   2014/02/17 12:40PM
    TSHM

Sorry for the double post

#386   2014/02/17 12:49PM
    vet1983

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Molli: She's laying in a coma but yet still talked about and kept front and center. This is funny.

I love that she is still talked about and has been gone over 6 months.. I am so thrilled they are going to recast.. Sharon needs to be busted.

I know right. If I hated someone and is glad they are gone I won't constantly being them up. She is definitely missed

#387   2014/02/17 02:09PM
    countryMomof4

^^^^Trouble is, it's only the actress who is gone, not the character. The character would have to die to be gone and I'm all for that.

#388   2014/02/17 03:01PM
    EQ1234

Quote countryMomof4: ^^^^Trouble is, it's only the actress who is gone, not the character. The character would have to die to be gone and I'm all for that.

Phyllis I could do without.

#389   2014/02/17 03:19PM
    marshal

Unplug and send the rogue to a taxidermists.

#390   2014/02/17 03:26PM
    whosetheone

Quote TSHM: As one Poster posted on a different Post , Stuff her and Mount her on the Wall !

Phylliss never amounted to much when she was alive, she only served to serve herself. Let her now in death, bring enjoyment to the people she has hurt...mount her as a dart board!

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list