List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 15100, Replies: 448
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2014/02/16 02:51PM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    EQ1234

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote EQ1234: Where does Phyllis get her drugs I wonder ? She stalked Danny for the longest until he beat her at her own game & took away her child. The poster is right she was never a good mother.

She gets them from the same place that her daughter Summer got hers from off of Victors company website

I was thinking the streets when she had Summer over at a neighbor place. It could be she used drugs on Nick to have kept him at her side all those years.

#352   2014/02/16 02:55PM
    marshal

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote EQ1234: Where does Phyllis get her drugs I wonder ? She stalked Danny for the longest until he beat her at her own game & took away her child. The poster is right she was never a good mother.

She gets them from the same place that her daughter Summer got hers from off of Victors company website

LOL yes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 02:56PM
    #353   2014/02/16 02:57PM
    marshal

Quote EQ1234:
    Quote frostysmygirl:

I was thinking the streets when she had Summer over at a neighbor place. It could be she used drugs on Nick to have kept him at her side all those years.

No no she used sex to keep the young boy at bay

#354   2014/02/16 03:04PM
    marshal

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vet1983: Nick is worth 500 million dollars and you still think he didn't put the money back

Nick money is not Phyllis money. Nick did not steal from his Summer. It was her sorry mother that did that. I'm sure Nick will make sure Summer has some money which Phyllis didn't care if she had any or not. Phyllis right now is paying for everything she's done and she so deserved it.

I believe if you play that story back, you will see that the Dr. died before the money was withdrawn from Summers account.

Just before Beth was to give a deposition naming Kevin as the person she saw outside Tim's door the night he was found dead, she received a plane ticket and a cash card in the mail sent by Tim prior to his death, and Beth disappeared. Beth is now living the good life with Summer's stolen money.

#355   2014/02/16 03:07PM
    EQ1234

Quote marshal:
    Quote EQ1234:
    Quote frostysmygirl:

No no she used sex to keep the young boy at bay

Sex is all she was good for in that town. Sure was no love there.

#356   2014/02/17 07:41AM
    EQ1234

Quote marshal: What a great mother she was never saw her son until he was all grown up and then was mother but a torn in his side. She didn't even want him to have his own daughter she wanted to keep this little child and have her call her mama. I great mother never. Summer if not for Nick this poor kid would have ended like Daniel.

No mother would had done what she did. She was a very bad mother.

#357   2014/02/17 08:10AM
    emmauschick

Quote Feliciena: I never have a problem with a recast & I think it is about time for one for Phyllis even though I didn't like the character all that much. I do like Michelle Stafford though as I've seen her on shows & seems like a very nice woman.

#358   2014/02/17 08:17AM
    emmauschick

I think it is time they recast Phyllis and bring her back to deal with Sharon. Sharon has got away with her lies long enough and poor Summer needs to know the truth about who her Dad really is. Michelle Stafford was a good actress but please recast her role because some of us want the truth to come out about Sharon and finally see her and Jack back together.

#359   2014/02/17 08:25AM
    EQ1234

Quote marshal:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vet1983: Nick is worth 500 million dollars and you still think he didn't put the money back

Nick money is not Phyllis money. Nick did not steal from his Summer. It was her sorry mother that did that. I'm sure Nick will make sure Summer has some money which Phyllis didn't care if she had any or not. Phyllis right now is paying for everything she's done and she so deserved it.

I believe if you play that story back, you will see that the Dr. died before the money was withdrawn from Summers account.

Just before Beth was to give a deposition naming Kevin as the person she saw outside Tim's door the night he was found dead, she received a plane ticket and a cash card in the mail sent by Tim prior to his death, and Beth disappeared. Beth is now living the good life with Summer's stolen money.

Beth is living like a King.

#360   2014/02/17 09:07AM
    deceived

Poor Phyllis...I feel so sorry for her...LOL NOT!!! Glad she is in a coma and cant hurt anyone. Hope she stays there for the sake of her dotter Summer.

« 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list