List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 15172, Replies: 448
    « 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:
    #341   2014/02/15 05:28AM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    Savoy

Phyllis had every opportunity to use the visitation rights she had with Daniel. If Phyllis truly wanted to see her son she could have gone to court to enforce her visitation rights, after she'd been stripped of her parental rights for being an unfit mother. She had no problem going to Thailand to find a memory card, so there's no excuse for her not going to visit her son that she abandoned.

#342   2014/02/16 11:18AM
    Nikki75

Nobody seems to miss her except for Jack. He mentions her maybe once every few weeks or so but she's barely mentioned. The stories have gotten better without her in my opinion. Her character just interrupted everything and blew things out of proportion.

#343   2014/02/16 12:48PM
    Blue 501

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vet1983: Nick is worth 500 million dollars and you still think he didn't put the money back

Nick money is not Phyllis money. Nick did not steal from his Summer. It was her sorry mother that did that. I'm sure Nick will make sure Summer has some money which Phyllis didn't care if she had any or not. Phyllis right now is paying for everything she's done and she so deserved it.

I believe if you play that story back, you will see that the Dr. died before the money was withdrawn from Summers account.

LV. I seem to remember Nick trying to stop the transfer & bring told it was too late.

#344   2014/02/16 01:00PM
    PixiePower

Quote Nikki75: Nobody seems to miss her except for Jack. He mentions her maybe once every few weeks or so but she's barely mentioned. The stories have gotten better without her in my opinion. Her character just interrupted everything and blew things out of proportion.

ICAM!I never even think about the character unless she is brought up in the show,usually by Jack looking at her picture.I'm content with only seeing her mug in his picture.Things are moving right along and it has calmed down considerably with out her meddling,snooping,conniving and slandering people.They ran that in the ground putting her in every character's storyline!It was beyond ridiculous!

She always reminded me of the Gladys Kravits character on the old Bewitched show.She was a hoot snooping around Sam and Darren's house all the time and causing trouble and uproars.I loved that show because Gladys was funny and didn't hurt people the way that Phyllis did.But as nosey as Gladys was believe me she had nothing on the Phyl character! I am so glad the character is gone and hope they just kill her off.She is not needed in my opinion.The show is doing fine without her

#345   2014/02/16 02:16PM
    yrallycat

lol@ pretty much one person replying to herself/himself in this whole thread

so pathetic

#346   2014/02/16 02:25PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote Savoy: Phyllis had every opportunity to use the visitation rights she had with Daniel. If Phyllis truly wanted to see her son she could have gone to court to enforce her visitation rights, after she'd been stripped of her parental rights for being an unfit mother. She had no problem going to Thailand to find a memory card, so there's no excuse for her not going to visit her son that she abandoned.

Dam skippy! Daniel was abandoned as soon as Danny sr. was absalutly positively not going to have anything to do with her anymore she didn't want anything to do with Daniel. She could have seen him at any chosen time but she headed off to Chicago for a long period of time came back and her life went on as if he didn't exist. If Nick were not Summers father she probably would have abandoned her to.

#347   2014/02/16 02:35PM
    EQ1234

Where does Phyllis get her drugs I wonder ? She stalked Danny for the longest until he beat her at her own game & took away her child. The poster is right she was never a good mother.

#348   2014/02/16 02:40PM
    EQ1234

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Savoy: Phyllis had every opportunity to use the visitation rights she had with Daniel. If Phyllis truly wanted to see her son she could have gone to court to enforce her visitation rights, after she'd been stripped of her parental rights for being an unfit mother. She had no problem going to Thailand to find a memory card, so there's no excuse for her not going to visit her son that she abandoned.

Dam skippy! Daniel was abandoned as soon as Danny sr. was absalutly positively not going to have anything to do with her anymore she didn't want anything to do with Daniel. She could have seen him at any chosen time but she headed off to Chicago for a long period of time came back and her life went on as if he didn't exist. If Nick were not Summers father she probably would have abandoned her to.

Phyllis use those children from day one. Summer stayed more away from home then any child on that show.

#349   2014/02/16 02:43PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote EQ1234: Where does Phyllis get her drugs I wonder ? She stalked Danny for the longest until he beat her at her own game & took away her child. The poster is right she was never a good mother.

She gets them from the same place that her daughter Summer got hers from off of Victors company website

#350   2014/02/16 02:45PM
    EQ1234

Yes she had the opportunity & failed to do anything for she never cared for Daniel. That woman should never had any babies. Blueberry never had a chance with this person. Sad

« 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list