List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 14971, Replies: 448
    « 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:
    #331   2014/02/10 08:40AM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Savoy:
    1Elvis
    ITA. Ronan was old enough to know she was playing with him and using her body to do it. He should had let her rot in prison and she would not been in no coma.

I thought he was smart enough, unfortunately for him he wasn't thinking with his brain.

Love the post savoy and your right. I do not think he had a brain just like hers. if he had a brain he would not wasted it on that idiot for sure.

Exactly.

#332   2014/02/10 08:42AM
    Savoy

lvsdasnow
    It was proven over and over again that Phyllis would die for her children. Even for Sharon's smallest daughter. Phyllis went to many lengths to prove Faith was Sharon's daughter. Knowing good and well, she did not like Sharon but felt the love of a child not being with their mother. Don't even remember Sharon ever thanking Phyllis for giving her daughter back to her.
    Phyllis has always been there for her children. She loves them with all her heart.

Nick has not yet gone to see Phyllis but when that day happens, Phyllis will wake up and settle all the scores. I truly day to not want to miss at all. I think I will record that day so I can replay it over and over again.

The only thing Phyllis did was to hijack a letter intended for Ashley. Then contemplated destroying the letter. If not for Michael's talk in quilting her into doing the right thing, that letter may not have ever been known about. Wishing Faith dead is hardly an example of her willing to do anything for the child or die for her. Phyllis has in recent years shown to be a better mother then the unfit one she was declared when losing custody of Daniel, she still isn't what I would call an exemplary mother who put the needs of her kids first. Something that Phyllis hasn't and will never do.

#333   2014/02/10 08:43AM
    1Elvis

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote marshal: What a great mother she was never saw her son until he was all grown up and then was mother but a torn in his side. She didn't even want him to have his own daughter she wanted to keep this little child and have her call her mama. I great mother never. Summer if not for Nick this poor kid would have ended like Daniel.

Why was it that Phyllis was not able to see Daniel? Was because Danny kept him in boarding school and didn't let Phyllis know where he was. Phyllis was always looking for and asking about how Daniel was.
    Daniel didn't want his daughter. Daniel was going to send his daughter away for strangers to raise her because he wanted nothing to do with her. Phyllis knew in her heart that Daniel would love his child. She did everything she could to get Daniel to keep his daughter. When Phyllis felt Daniel had gone to far with giving his daugher up, Phyllis did what she could to keep her granddaugher with the family because of the love a family has for each other. So, Phyllis fought for her and she won. Now Daniel is thankful that his mother stepped in and let his eyes open to the love he has for his daughter. I bet if the writers would show them again, we would see just how much Daniel loves his daughter and probably enough to risk his life for her's.
    All my comments are from my Y&R watching and my opinions of my viewing.

Phyllis never ask how he was and went on with her life. Never bothered to go see him for years. she went on to stalk people and try to kill Paul and Christine. She was the nastiest idiot in gc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 08:45AM
    #334   2014/02/10 08:46AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote marshal: What a great mother she was never saw her son until he was all grown up and then was mother but a torn in his side. She didn't even want him to have his own daughter she wanted to keep this little child and have her call her mama. I great mother never. Summer if not for Nick this poor kid would have ended like Daniel.

Daniel had to leave gc and take his daughter Lucy so she could be raised away from that idiot. He wanted away so his unfit mother could not destroy Lucy life like she did his and Summer.

Don't remember that being the reason Daniel left GC. Thought it was about something else. Oh is that the reason Daniel wanted Phyllis to go so close to him? So he could be near her to be ugly to her, or because he loves his mother and wants her to be at the best place to get better and be near him and his daughter?

#335   2014/02/10 08:46AM
    Savoy

lvsdasnow

In my opinion the show is experiencing new highs because everyone is waiting for the show to bring Phyllis back and no one wants to miss that. Yep, Let phyllis open those eyes and say that first word and the switchboard will be blooming with joy. The day Phyllis returns will be the most talked about for a long time.

I don't think or believe it has, anything to do with the rating's, which has risen significantly since the character left . I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

#336   2014/02/10 08:49AM
    marshal

Quote lvsdasnow:

Why was it that Phyllis was not able to see Daniel? Was because Danny kept him in boarding school and didn't let Phyllis know where he was. Phyllis was always looking for and asking about how Daniel was.
    Daniel didn't want his daughter. Daniel was going to send his daughter away for strangers to raise her because he wanted nothing to do with her. Phyllis knew in her heart that Daniel would love his child. She did everything she could to get Daniel to keep his daughter. When Phyllis felt Daniel had gone to far with giving his daugher up, Phyllis did what she could to keep her granddaugher with the family because of the love a family has for each other. So, Phyllis fought for her and she won. Now Daniel is thankful that his mother stepped in and let his eyes open to the love he has for his daughter. I bet if the writers would show them again, we would see just how much Daniel loves his daughter and probably enough to risk his life for her's.

Boarding schools would not have stopped a good mother to see her son. Phyllis was so busy causing trouble in other peoples lives she didn't give a damn about her kid.

She fought for Lucy so she could make her hers. NOTHING ELSE and if I recall she didn't make Daniel change his mind he disapproved of her with his daughter and what she wanted that may have changed his mind but its questionable

#337   2014/02/10 08:49AM
    1Elvis

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Daniel had to leave gc and take his daughter Lucy so she could be raised away from that idiot. He wanted away so his unfit mother could not destroy Lucy life like she did his and Summer.

Don't remember that being the reason Daniel left GC. Thought it was about something else. Oh is that the reason Daniel wanted Phyllis to go so close to him? So he could be near her to be ugly to her, or because he loves his mother and wants her to be at the best place to get better and be near him and his daughter?

I never said he did love her.. Did I ? He left and took Lucy so he could have a good life with his child without her being in the picture. She was always nosing in Daniel business. He wanted out ... So he took his child and moved away.

#338   2014/02/10 08:50AM
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy:
    lvsdasnow

In my opinion the show is experiencing new highs because everyone is waiting for the show to bring Phyllis back and no one wants to miss that. Yep, Let phyllis open those eyes and say that first word and the switchboard will be blooming with joy. The day Phyllis returns will be the most talked about for a long time.

I don't think or believe it has, anything to do with the rating's, which has risen significantly since the character left . I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

#339   2014/02/10 08:59AM
    1Elvis

Quote marshal:
    Quote lvsdasnow:

Boarding schools would not have stopped a good mother to see her son. Phyllis was so busy causing trouble in other peoples lives she didn't give a damn about her kid.

She fought for Lucy so she could make her hers. NOTHING ELSE and if I recall she didn't make Daniel change his mind he disapproved of her with his daughter and what she wanted that may have changed his mind but its questionable

So true Marshal and great post.

#340   2014/02/14 09:12PM
    lvsdasnow

Phyllis loves her children. She did everything she could to keep up with where Daniel was and how he was doing.
    Danny refused to let Phyllis know where Daniel was so she could not contact him at all.
    It's really hard for me to read these post and believe the way the story has been changed.
    I don't think I will post on this Thread again because I don't feel it is going in a good direction.
    I like to remember the story as it is shown.
    Night.

« 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list