List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 14700, Replies: 448
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    1Elvis

There is no proof of any recast. And the way Jack was talking with Nikki... He was going to do what he promised Adam.
    That makes me think Jack will be getting involved with Chelsea.

#2   2014/02/06 08:42PM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    1Elvis

What a way for Jack to get back at Victor by being a father to Connor.

#3   2014/02/06 11:35PM
    FondaForbes

I'm wondering why you're wonder...knowing you could care less about Phyllis.

#4   2014/02/07 01:57AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote FondaForbes: I'm wondering why you're wonder...knowing you could care less about Phyllis.

And u could care less about Sharon but u are in every single thread that there is about her. Elvis is entitled to her opinion and treads just as much as you are. Now back to the topic... Phyllis has always been a waste of space and air let her stay a human mattress (she's use to that) for as long as the show is on the air.

#5   2014/02/07 02:22AM
    Feliciena

I never have a problem with a recast & I think it is about time for one for Phyllis even though I didn't like the character all that much. I do like Michelle Stafford though as I've seen her on shows & seems like a very nice woman.

#6   2014/02/07 04:30AM
    rediculous

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote FondaForbes: I'm wondering why you're wonder...knowing you could care less about Phyllis.

And u could care less about Sharon but u are in every single thread that there is about her. Elvis is entitled to her opinion and treads just as much as you are. Now back to the topic... Phyllis has always been a waste of space and air let her stay a human mattress (she's use to that) for as long as the show is on the air.

#7   2014/02/07 04:34AM
    Savoy

Quote 1Elvis: There is no proof of any recast. And the way Jack was talking with Nikki... He was going to do what he promised Adam.

I think they are going to leave Phyllis in her vegetative state. I don't see Jack getting romantically involved with Chelsea but honoring his promise to Adam to look out for his son and Chelsea.

#8   2014/02/07 07:28AM
    1Elvis

Quote frostysmygirl:

Thank you for that post. it has been to long and now I am thinking Jack is going to move on with Chelsea.

#9   2014/02/07 07:31AM
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy:
    Quote 1Elvis: There is no proof of any recast. And the way Jack was talking with Nikki... He was going to do what he promised Adam.

I think they are going to leave Phyllis in her vegetative state. I don't see Jack getting romantically involved with Chelsea but honoring his promise to Adam to look out for his son and Chelsea.

Your probably right about that savoy. I would like to see Jack move on and be happy.

#10   2014/02/07 07:39AM
    1Elvis

Quote Feliciena: I never have a problem with a recast & I think it is about time for one for Phyllis even though I didn't like the character all that much. I do like Michelle Stafford though as I've seen her on shows & seems like a very nice woman.

It makes you wonder if they are going to do a recast and it being close to a year now. I want to see Jack move on and let him have a life with someone that can be there for him.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list