List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon/Cassie...CAN SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon/Cassie...CAN SPOILER

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/06 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/07 04:55PM, Views: 4978, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/06 05:26PM
    Re: Sharon/Cassie...CAN SPOILER
    miladytn

Quote 77RestlessFan: If this is Victor's handy work, I think he doesn't want Nick with her because he doesn't want Sharon anywhere near his family anymore. She betrayed him, she almost destroyed his company, and she burned down his house. I don't think it has anything to do with who Nick wants to sleep with. He wants to keep her away from his family and also pay her back for what she did to him and his family. Anyway, why should Sharon be happy go lucky, walking around as if she doesn't have a care in the world when what she did is STILL causing pain to others. She has no remorse and she did all of this because she wants a man. She deserves anything that Victor does to her.

I have to sadly agree with you. It sickens me what TIIC have done to the Sharon character.

I agree that this has Victor written all over it. Regarding the question about whether Victor know what Cassie looked like... if I recall correctly, I think Noah sort of described how and what Sharon was seeing. Wasn't there a mention of her "grown up" and "wearing a pink sweater"?

And.. no, I don't think Sharon saw Cassie outside of her house/living room until Noah told Victor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 05:27PM
    #22   2014/02/06 05:49PM
    countryMomof4

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Cassie's been angry a lot lately. Sharon needs to shape up, so Cassie can ship out.

Gone on waaaaaaaaaay too long. Time to wrap this story line up. Past time!

waaaaaaaaaay past time Cajun!!

Of course we can all sit back and wait for all of this to blow up in Victor's face

Victor has too many irons in the fire so to speak

1) Not coming forward with the information he had on Adam ... even though it could have saved a catastrophic event ...

2) A fight with Jack over Conner ...

Making Sharon think she is seeing Cassie a child he professed to love ...

This is the worst of Victor we are witnessing ...

ITA habs. He is a vile man.

#23   2014/02/06 07:50PM
    CountyWaterford

Quote Homesick Cajun: Cassie's been angry a lot lately. Sharon needs to shape up, so Cassie can ship out.

Gone on waaaaaaaaaay too long. Time to wrap this story line up. Past time!

This kid keeps popping up year after year, has 3-4 birthdays a year and anniversaries of her death at least twice a year - YET, we suffer with her on screen over and over. Please, enough of Cassie, if the newest s/l is that Victor found someone who looks like her to roll play and drive Sharon MORE nuts, please just do it and end it! Take Nick with them - he is about as stupid as she is. If Sharon is taken, someone in hair and makeup - please do damage control on her extensions as they are very visible on a regular basis - looks real bad too! She is suppose to be uber rich from so many divorces...and could afford a extension work done.My daughter said Jills were also very visible on the show yesterday or today - what's that about?

#24   2014/02/07 11:42AM
    FL senior fan

It's starting to smell like Victor paid someone to haunt Sharon. But then, he'd have to know Nick was the real Father of Summer & that Sharon DID switch Lab results.

SO, I'M PUZZLED!

#25   2014/02/07 02:02PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote rediculous: Sharon is at Jabot, having fun with Hilary, laughing and joking, she leaves and as she opens the elevator door, angry looking Cassie is standing in the elevator..

This isn't the Cassie vision Sharon was seeing, this something else, she's tormenting Sharon, not trying to reason with her or console her. This is more of a stalking, gaslighting type of haunting.... Something is up..

This sounds like~~~~VICTOR "I'M PROTECTING MY GROWN SON" NEWMAN----This is Victor doing what he does best. Be a pain in everyone's a---

#26   2014/02/07 02:55PM
    clicquot1

Quote FL senior fan: It's starting to smell like Victor paid someone to haunt Sharon. But then, he'd have to know Nick was the real Father of Summer & that Sharon DID switch Lab results.

SO, I'M PUZZLED!

Well, the "haunting"/gaslighting may have nothing whatsoever to do with the DNA test as Noah told his grampy that his mom was "seeing" an adult Cassie and she was wearing the pink shirt that she wore in a couple of their family pictures and I think he also said you know the one, right? Victor nodded or some such nonsense!

Who knows it could even come out that one of TGVN's minions found out about the DNA test and changed it to make sure Nick was the baby daddy and then Sharon came along and changed it back!

#27   2014/02/07 03:38PM
    Ontarian

If this was Victor's handy work and he hired a Cassie imposter, how did the imposter know that Sharon was going to be at the elevator at that particular moment. Seems far fetched.

#28   2014/02/07 04:24PM
    deceived

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote FL senior fan: It's starting to smell like Victor paid someone to haunt Sharon. But then, he'd have to know Nick was the real Father of Summer & that Sharon DID switch Lab results.

SO, I'M PUZZLED!

Well, the "haunting"/gaslighting may have nothing whatsoever to do with the DNA test as Noah told his grampy that his mom was "seeing" an adult Cassie and she was wearing the pink shirt that she wore in a couple of their family pictures and I think he also said you know the one, right? Victor nodded or some such nonsense!

Who knows it could even come out that one of TGVN's minions found out about the DNA test and changed it to make sure Nick was the baby daddy and then Sharon came along and changed it back!

The other Cassie talked to Sharon giving her advice, this Cassie can be touched, and says nothing but scowls at Sharon...

#29   2014/02/07 04:55PM
    clicquot1

Quote Ontarian: If this was Victor's handy work and he hired a Cassie imposter, how did the imposter know that Sharon was going to be at the elevator at that particular moment. Seems far fetched.

LMBO! It's a sssssoap it's supposed to be far-fetched!

Remember Victor parachuting into that lil town and right by the dock where Adam just happend to have been! Far fetched?

The silver chipmunk? Far fetched?

Any one of a number of characters who get the exact same face as another character? And the same voice? Far fetched?

Pattycakes perfect impersonation of Dr. P. and don't forget how she got out? Far fetched?

Look at both Lauren & Phyllis having dopple's, then Dr. P., and Cane's twin? Far fetched?

How about Cane being the real PC3 when the characters are years apart? Far fetched?

Soaps are supposed to be far fetched, over the top, ridiculous, and outlandish, oh, and don't forget abssssssurd!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list