List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG is Adam ALIVE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG is Adam ALIVE?

Started by DaMayor at 2014/02/04 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/04 04:44PM, Views: 8922, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/04 07:11PM
    Re: OMG Adam is ALIVE!
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Axl Rose: Quote Axl Rose: My ideal scenario Adam comes back triumphantly with Adam having plastic surgery coming back with an entirely new face because of the explosion, the explosion disfigures Adam's face so he has to have plastic surgery done on his face so he returns and when he does he is unrecognizable to everyone and he comes back with a new name an alias and no one will know that he is really Adam and he can lurk around GC lurking in the shadows until he reveals himself to Chelsea and Connor by his new name and new face telling them that he is this person

Chelsea and Connor both fall in love with him and all the while he is deceiving them as well as the whole town about just who he really is, keeping from them his true identity that he is really Adam Newman with a new face

Until someone finds out who Adam really is and they blackmail him into revealing himself to the whole town and when he does he reveals himself to all including Chelsea and Connor

Sounds good to me.. there are many ways they write Adam back in.. but I like the idea no one will know him for a while and of course he will have plastic surgery, that's a given. .that's why there was an explosion.

#12   2014/02/04 07:39PM
    JustBlue

I keep thinking that Adam did NOT kill anyone, but just thinks he does because of the scarf.
    Somehow, the real driver will be found, then Adam won't be wanted for murder.

I don't think it will matter if he looks different; it did not matter that Billy was different.

I have never thought that Adam hit the girl because there was just too much missing. An earlier car could easily have hit her and kept going, but Adam stopped and got out, then saw the dog. Yeah, I think Adam is innocent.

#13   2014/02/04 08:27PM
    macbook3

In comings and goings it says Adam will be recast.

#14   2014/02/04 08:38PM
    Jamie C.

You can see the accident scene on YouTube. Type in Young and Restless Feb.3. There does appear to be another person there. It is very quick. Use pause button a lot.

#15   2014/02/04 08:45PM
    pocketvenus

I have played and replayed the scene over and over and over again, and just can't see what you did....

#16   2014/02/04 08:56PM
    maja

Quote pocketvenus: I have played and replayed the scene over and over and over again, and just can't see what you did....

Don't worry, neither can I.I think people are seeing what they want to in that little snippet. Looked to me just rescue workers escaping the fire, and nothing more.

#17   2014/02/04 08:56PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I don't think they meant for us to see anyone.. but there is no way Adam is not returning.. he is a major character on this Soap.. but I think it will be a while.

#18   2014/02/04 09:05PM
    pocketvenus

Quote maja:
    Quote pocketvenus: I have played and replayed the scene over and over and over again, and just can't see what you did....

Don't worry, neither can I.I think people are seeing what they want to in that little snippet. Looked to me just rescue workers escaping the fire, and nothing more.

Yes,that is what it looked like to me...it was fuzzy what I did see,but seemed to be the other rescue workers in the distance...

#19   2014/02/04 09:06PM
    pocketvenus

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I don't think they meant for us to see anyone.. but there is no way Adam is not returning.. he is a major character on this Soap.. but I think it will be a while.

I believe so too..I just wish it were going to MM when he does return...

#20   2014/02/04 09:12PM
    imtickledpink

I've rewatched it over and over again and I can't see anyone bent over going into the woods. I believe you, but it's certainly not plain as day!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list