List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon/Summer/Cassie..CAN SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon/Summer/Cassie..CAN SPOILER

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/04 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/05 11:28AM, Views: 7247, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/04 03:45PM
    Re: Sharon/Summer/Cassie..CAN SPOILER
    janetb

Noah should learn to keep his mouth shut. Did he really think telling Victor about Sharon's visions of Cassie would get sympathy for her. Maybe this is how the truth will come out. Sharon said something about Phyllis today and may talk to this new ""Cassie" about what she did. A Victor plant would tell him.

I wonder if anyone will ever notice that Sharon refers to Nick as Summer's father, and only mentions Jack when prompted. She did it at the hospital with Nick and with Summer today.

#22   2014/02/04 03:50PM
    1Elvis

Victor hired her. Everything is going to fall back on VN.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/04 03:52PM
    #23   2014/02/04 04:13PM
    Joy T

I can't wait until Nick see's this Cassie that Victor has hired. All hell is going to break out. I bet this is what the spoilers meant when it said Victor is going too far this time.

I don't even think Nicki will tolerate this. I think she will leave him and Nick will go ballistic.

#24   2014/02/04 04:54PM
    jilltidwell

Quote mgmad1993:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote mgmad1993:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote bukopandan: Our guesses were right! How exciting. Thanks, Red, as always.

Noah accidently mentioned it.

OMGOSH so Victor the evil one strikes again.

Sure looks like it. If not, who else would do such a thing? Must be Vic. Red, do you have any thoughts on this?

I also can't wait to see this episode because when they showed Cassie's ghost hanging out outside last week, to me the pink of the shirt seemed darker than what I'd seen in the past, so I want to double-check on that imposter shirt.

Shirt is very similar buko, but there is something very different about this Cassie, she didn't speak, just stood there glaring at Sharon...

Wow! I'm not even sure what to think about this. How can she feel Cassie? That isn't even possible.

it's possible cause it isn't cassie, it is a LOOK A LIKE paid for by victor to send sharon over the edge..

i wish colleen would come back and rip her heart right out of that beasts chest and send him to hades where he belongs.

How does Victor know she has visions of Cassie? I thought only Nicholas and her therapist knew about it. Man, if that's the case-he really has stooped to an all time low, even for Victor.

#25   2014/02/04 04:55PM
    PixiePower

Quote Joy T: I can't wait until Nick see's this Cassie that Victor has hired. All hell is going to break out. I bet this is what the spoilers meant when it said Victor is going too far this time.

I don't even think Nicki will tolerate this. I think she will leave him and Nick will go ballistic.

I hope you are right.In my opinion everyone should be angry with Victor for messing with a person who is bipolar,whether it's Sharon or anyone,it doesn't matter.It is beyond sick and if he is doing this he should be ashamed of himself and get his just punishment!He even scared little Faith and that is just totally wrong to do that to a child.

#26   2014/02/04 04:56PM
    rediculous

This is definitely not going to end well..I just can't understand how Victor found a Cassie look alike so fast..does he have a warehouse where he stores look alikes of all GC citizens in case he may need one at a moments notice?

#27   2014/02/04 05:26PM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: This is definitely not going to end well..I just can't understand how Victor found a Cassie look alike so fast..does he have a warehouse where he stores look alikes of all GC citizens in case he may need one at a moments notice?

LOL at that one Red but I wouldn't put it past him. After all he is The Great And Powerful Victor Newman.
    But you know he had Patty have that plastic surgery to look like her doctor so he could very well have had some young woman be made to look like Cassie would today.It's far fetched but that's just soaps for you.I still say he is behind all this as a way to get back at Sharon.Oh he is an evil man alright!Wouldn't surprise me at all!!!!

#28   2014/02/04 05:40PM
    rancher

That is most interesting. I hope the fake Cassie sends Sharon to the looney-bin. I can't wait to watch this plot line play out. I like the idea of Victor plotting to cause Sharon to lose her mind......well, lose the rest of her mind.

Sharon is mean, devious, a liar, a sneak, always after a man; she needs to go away for a CURE so that she can come back a better person. Right now, she does not need to be
    Faith's caretaker.

#29   2014/02/04 05:41PM
    Sinny

Vic sure does hate her if he did this LOL.. no more love there that is for sure.

#30   2014/02/04 05:46PM
    Ethelmae02

I dont care if Victor hired a ghostcassie lookalike, as long as someone gets this dreaded long dragged out SL going. Its quite apparent the loon isnt going to fess up on her own

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list