List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Prediction, when Adam returns first scene will be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prediction, when Adam returns first scene will be?

Started by CCRfan21 at 2014/02/02 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/03 11:04PM, Views: 4202, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/02 05:50AM
    Prediction, when Adam returns first scene will be?
    CCRfan21

Okay, Adam will return...I think it will be months from now but lets guess what will happen. Who will he see first? Will he be acting as if he is a stranger? Will he get revenge? Wouln't it be funny if he did a Mrs. Doubtfire and dressed as a woman in order to be a nanny to little "Peanut"

#2   2014/02/02 06:12AM
    Re: Prediction, when Adam returns first scene will be?
    Joy T

I hope they don't wait too long. If they want to keep it interesting, they need to bring him back by March. As I've said in another post, if I were writing it, I would make Kelly as crazy as she was as Annie on Guiding Light and let Billy Boy discover that she was the hit and run driver while he is over at her house for a quickie. I want her to go stark raving mad like on GL and be hauled off to mental hospital and never seen again. She has the potential for being a fabulous actress but they have got to write it for her. Afterwards, Billy Boy needs to do a little suffering for thinking he killed Adam while the "new Adam" walks around with his new face and new name! I want Victor to be involved as that will keep Victor's story with his son going strong. I hope father/son will be a tag team this time around because they will be even. Adam took bullet for Victor and now Victor's cronies saved Adam from burning car. After all, Victor just told Jack, "I will go to great lengths for my family". I may not be exact on that quote but you know what he meant.

I want Victor to make sure that Adam sees Conner as much as possible. Victor and Adam will continue their vow to bring Billy Boy down.

#3   2014/02/02 06:27AM
    Tybee Island

Sadly, I think he will walk around, unseen, while watching people. We won't see his face or hear him speak for weeks, if not months. He will be another of those ridiculous, faceless people, even though we don't know who it is.

I really hate those faceless people storylines.

#4   2014/02/02 09:12AM
    Laduree

I think we'll start to see him away from GC, but we won't know it's him. He may have amnesia. I think he'll be shown with a strange woman who nursed him back to health, and Victor or one of his goons will spot him and not tell anyone. Somehow Chelsea enters the picture and her love will bring him back. This will drag out for months too, and everyone will be begging for mercy to move it along. Meanwhile, the real driver will have been discovered making Adam's "death" even more pointless and disgusting. Billy will get a pass because his name isn't Adam Newman.

#5   2014/02/02 09:44AM
    hubbardfan

Do folks understand that just b/c you have facial reconstruction, IT DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR VOICE, YOUR PERSONALITY, YOUR WALK, OR YOUR MANNERISMS! If they recast Adam and he comes back to town as a 'stranger', that'll just be stupid, b/c anyone who knows him will quickly figure out that it's him! Please leave him dead! I don't think viewers would appreciate watching a bunch of dumb foolishness!

#6   2014/02/02 09:58AM
    Laduree

Well of course we realize that, but this is a soap. They bring people back from the dead and use dopplegangers all the time. You have to have a willing suspension of disbelief in order to enjoy a soap. If you're looking for realistic television, then you probably shouldn't be watching a soap.

#7   2014/02/02 11:19AM
    JUJU41

Quote Tybee Island: Sadly, I think he will walk around, unseen, while watching people. We won't see his face or hear him speak for weeks, if not months. He will be another of those ridiculous, faceless people, even though we don't know who it is.

I really hate those faceless people storylines.

Reminds me of the Cane storyline. If he does hang around like that he is "sicker" than Sharon.

#8   2014/02/02 12:20PM
    opusandcristal

This is a very neat way.

#9   2014/02/02 12:29PM
    opusandcristal

Quote CCRfan21: Okay, Adam will return...I think it will be months from now but lets guess what will happen. Who will he see first? Will he be acting as if he is a stranger? Will he get revenge? Wouln't it be funny if he did a Mrs. Doubtfire and dressed as a woman in order to be a nanny to little "Peanut"

How about he works at the Boulevard as a Bartender
    with Billy Boy and figures out about him and Kelly
    having an affair and somehow he lets Victoria find out.

Or he messes with Billy's head by hiring a little girl
    to look like Dehlia and drives him mad for leaving her
    in the car.

Or he goes to Chelsea and tells her what happened
    and he and her try to figure out who killed Dehlia
    and have a Mater Plan that she has fallen for someone
    else she met out at the Athletic Club one night
    and they marry and it is years down the road that
    they find out that it is really Adam.

Or Kelly has Billy's Baby Girl and he does not tell
    Victoria and and years down the road Johnny falls for her but they are brother and sister.

I think somehow Adam will come back and torment Billy.

#10   2014/02/03 11:55AM
    IndyFan

Adam will be back with a new face and identity, lurking around GC so he can see Chelsea and Connor.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list