List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculative Spoiler: What REALLY happened to Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculative Spoiler: What REALLY happened to Adam?

Started by MommyofMaggie at 2014/01/31 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/31 06:41PM, Views: 1900, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/01/31 05:09PM
    Speculative Spoiler: What REALLY happened to Adam?
    MommyofMaggie

I was instantly struck by the semblance of the man in the knit cap at the crash site in the woods to Adam. (I know, I know: it's wishful thinking about the character and trying to anticipate how he'll return...) Anyway, here's what I think we'll find out when and if the Adam character ever returns: after Billy staggered away, Adam got out of the car, clobbered a hapless passerby/witness, switched clothing (including his wedding ring), tossed in his watch, pulled out some wires which would start the fire, leading to the big boom!! - which renders any eventual potential ID of remains from what's left of the car after whoever finds it - IMPOSSIBLE. In the real, sane world that's called murder; but can anyone spell H-i-g-h-t-o-w-e-r?? That's another one of Adam's victims; not to mention Ashley's baby, whose deaths Adam is responsible for, and for which he never paid.

It'll be eons before we ever see Adam again, if ever; but I bet it'll only be a few episodes before we'll hear Paul and Nick referring to the guy in the woods and the fact that no one can find him, yada yada yada. And so it goes....

#2   2014/01/31 05:31PM
    Re: Speculative Spoiler: What REALLY happened to Adam?
    pocketvenus

IDK-H-i-g-h-t-o-w-e-r was a different time, a different Adam- I can't see the newly reformed Adam attempting such a thing,even if it crossed his mind--

#3   2014/01/31 06:09PM
    ericlizafan

I didn't see the resemblance between Adam and the guy in the woods...I doubt he switched places with a passerby. Adam has done a lot of terrible things, but he wouldn't do this, not now.

#4   2014/01/31 06:26PM
    vickidink

Maybe Adam didn't clobber a passerby. Maybe when the car crashed it accidently hit and killed a hitchhiker and Adam saw that as his chance to switch that dead person for himself. We don't know how much time elapsed between the car going off the road and the person exiting the car so a lot could have happened. I like this scenario better than Adam murdering someone.

#5   2014/01/31 06:33PM
    vickidink

Its a little too coincidental that the "stoned" acting passerby resembled Adam so much that many of us thought he might be Adam as soon as we saw him. Even my husband asked me if that was supposed to be Adam. Also the way he reached up and rubbed the back of his neck made me think of Adam for some reason. I guess time will tell.

#6   2014/01/31 06:41PM
    MommyofMaggie

I think Adam would still be capable of anything, anytime. Just because some say he might have been reformed by fatherhood and/or true love doesn't mean he wouldn't do worse than he'd ever done before if, in his mind, he was protecting his son. And more important, regardless of whether or not he's reformed now, it doesn't means he's forgotten HOW to do all those things.

OK; maybe he didn't need to kill anyone. Suppose he had a "Go-kit" on hand in his car with a change of clothes, ID, cash, etc. After Billy got away, Adam gets the kit, dons his disguise, throws the clothes he was wearing, along with his ID and jewelry, into the car and pulls the wires. After the BOOM the hapless GCPD takes a while to sift through the rubble. They may not find any actual human remains, but by the time they know what they're dealing with, Adam could be in Timbuktu. That's a good head start.

I still say: WAIT - if we never hear Paul and/or Nick wonder where the guy in the woods might be or if they know where he is, then please forgive my irrational ravings. However, the minute one of them wonders what happened to the guy, we're off to the races. After all, why wouldn't an honest-to-goodness Good Samaritan stick around?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list