List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC

Started by ESTROTT10 at 2014/01/30 09:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 11:39PM, Views: 396, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/01/30 09:12PM
    Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC
    ESTROTT10

I just started thinking could Victor have something to do with Kelly coming to town and the H&R, to break up billy boy and Vicki? Also to get rid of Adam so he can see his Grandson! The 2 people he consoled first were Chelsea and Victoria!.Just a little food for thought.

#2   2014/01/30 09:32PM
    Re: Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC
    y.nr

I said this a long time ago.. Victor said a while back that he was going to PROTECT his family.. since he has decided to so call "protect" them...

Kelly has come to town...

Tyler's Ex is reeking havoc on Tyler & Abbey's relationship

He has totally wrecked Adam's life

Sharon is seeing things....

And he is trying to keep Dylan & Nikki apart... I wouldn't put it past him to be behind Ian coming around, so he can show Nikki how right he was that if she reached out to Dylan it would cause her grief.

I also think he is why Colin is back in Jill's life to keep her distracted from Chancellor Ind.

#3   2014/01/30 11:32PM
    rsss

Quote y.nr: I said this a long time ago.. Victor said a while back that he was going to PROTECT his family.. since he has decided to so call "protect" them...

Kelly has come to town...

Tyler's Ex is reeking havoc on Tyler & Abbey's relationship

He has totally wrecked Adam's life

Sharon is seeing things....

And he is trying to keep Dylan & Nikki apart... I wouldn't put it past him to be behind Ian coming around, so he can show Nikki how right he was that if she reached out to Dylan it would cause her grief.

I also think he is why Colin is back in Jill's life to keep her distracted from Chancellor Ind.

You forget to mention that Victor is responsible for World Hunger and Climate Change,

#4   2014/01/30 11:39PM
    pocketvenus

Quote ESTROTT10: I just started thinking could Victor have something to do with Kelly coming to town and the H&R, to break up billy boy and Vicki? Also to get rid of Adam so he can see his Grandson! The 2 people he consoled first were Chelsea and Victoria!.Just a little food for thought.

With that snake, anything is possible. I put nothing past him. You could be onto something.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list