List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Kelly kill Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Kelly kill Delia?

Started by nyer566 at 2014/01/30 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/03 01:48PM, Views: 16172, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/30 02:28PM
    Re: Did Kelly kill Delia?
    xjustbestrong

I still say that Kelly is the one who hit and killed Delia and not Adam.

#22   2014/01/30 03:11PM
    Brooksie82

Gotta chime in on this one. Why isn't it obvious to everyone that Adam could not have hit the girl? Her body was on the opposite side of the road and behind some trees and not in plain sight. Her scarf blew off into the street or she dropped it when running out. When you hit something and you are alone and there is no snow storm or rain storm and you are sober, which Adam was... He got out, if he hit her he would have felt something and he would have seen her or heard her because he didn't rush away. He checked on the dog and stood there awhile to watch it run away. There was no point in showing a woman driving down that road prior to Adam. Why show a woman driving down the street fast that night for no purpose? There is no way Adam hit that girl and did not see or hear or feel anything.

#23   2014/01/30 05:30PM
    nikkis66

I think Kelly did Kill Deli. What I think happened is Adam ran over the scarf and it was stuck to his tire, and then got hung up under the wheel well. I think Kelly was drinking and doesn't remember just yet, but he will. Lol

Quote Kizim:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote n yer566: I read an article that thinks Kelly may have killed Delia. Does that make sense. It could be because the are recasting Adam. Why would they if he was going to jail for killing Delia? Any thoughts on this?

I have always said that Kelly did it.

She could of hit Delia after Adam drove away this doesn't explain the scarf and the tail light.

#24   2014/01/30 05:39PM
    sarahp

Quote georgiagirl4141:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote nyer566: I read an article that thinks Kelly may have killed Delia. Does that make sense. It could be because the are recasting Adam. Why would they if he was going to jail for killing Delia? Any thoughts on this?

I have also said Kelly killed Delia, jilltidwell. I have stated before that I think Kelly is NUTS and Billy is going to regret his liaison with her. I think she will end up destroying Billy and Victoria's marriage and (afterward) Billy will find out Kelly is the one who killed Delia.

I agree...I think Kelly killed her. Kelly is NUTS and it will be the demise of Billy and Victoria. But one thing I can't really decide on...Did Kelly and Billy go all the way...or did they stop? It really don't make any difference...cheating is cheating...but if Billy had enough sense to stop and knew he was wrong...that carries a little weight...So, did they or didn't they?

Yes, they went all the way.

#25   2014/01/30 05:40PM
    sarahp

Quote Brooksie82: Gotta chime in on this one. Why isn't it obvious to everyone that Adam could not have hit the girl? Her body was on the opposite side of the road and behind some trees and not in plain sight. Her scarf blew off into the street or she dropped it when running out. When you hit something and you are alone and there is no snow storm or rain storm and you are sober, which Adam was... He got out, if he hit her he would have felt something and he would have seen her or heard her because he didn't rush away. He checked on the dog and stood there awhile to watch it run away. There was no point in showing a woman driving down that road prior to Adam. Why show a woman driving down the street fast that night for no purpose? There is no way Adam hit that girl and did not see or hear or feel anything.

Thank you!!!

#26   2014/01/30 06:50PM
    Angel228

I can't explain the tail light. I have thought a lot about it. I don't know how it could have broken because he doesn't seem to have hit anything and you would think hitting a little girl would make more of an impact and damage to his vehicle than that. But the scarf is easy. Delia could have dropped it in the road when she chased the dog and it simply got tangles in Adam's wheels when he drove over it.

#27   2014/01/30 06:53PM
    Angel228

Oh, and I forgot to mention...I think Kelly killed Delia and I really do not think Adam did.

#28   2014/01/30 07:08PM
    bloomingrose

Yes, Kelly did it. Delia's hat was in the middle of the road and that is how the scarf was sucked into Adam's wheel well. When Billy was looking for Delia, he picked the hat up from the middle of the road.

#29   2014/01/30 07:56PM
    Josie B53

Quote Kizim:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote nyer566: I read an article that thinks Kelly may have killed Delia. Does that make sense. It could be because the are recasting Adam. Why would they if he was going to jail for killing Delia? Any thoughts on this?

She could of hit Delia after Adam drove away this doesn't explain the scarf and the tail light.

Someone could have hit Delia knocking off her scarf and catching it in the shrubbery and leaving her hidden in bushes. When Adam swerved scarf could have been caught on car and light could have been broken by branch. Kind of hope it is that way

#30   2014/01/31 09:38AM
    NANAD

Quote Josie B53:
    Quote Kizim:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Someone could have hit Delia knocking off her scarf and catching it in the shrubbery and leaving her hidden in bushes. When Adam swerved scarf could have been caught on car and light could have been broken by branch. Kind of hope it is that way

I never believed Adam killed Delia and am glad others agree.
    I agree that it is Kelly and am anxious for them to end this with Billy finding out the truth. Hope he gets all crazy with her when he finds out like he did with Adam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list