List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: did i miss anything today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

did i miss anything today

Started by carlysandjacksfan at 2007/11/07 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 11:14AM, Views: 218, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/11/07 10:40AM
    did i miss anything today
    carlysandjac...

I wasnt able to watch it today due to the funeral of the falling officer

#2   2007/11/07 10:49AM
    Re: did i miss anything today
    Beckicat

Quote carlysandjacksfan: I wasnt able to watch it today due to the funeral of the falling officer

I'm soo sorry to hear that! What happened?
    Not to worry thou you really didn't miss anything it was kind of a quite show today in my opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/07 10:51AM
    #3   2007/11/07 10:54AM
    cherchezlefemme

Becki... You'll get more action here than watchin the show

#4   2007/11/07 11:01AM
    Beckicat

Quote cherchezlefemme: Becki... You'll get more action here than watchin the show

You got that right

#5   2007/11/07 11:03AM
    Nosycookie1201

No you haven't and you won't miss much in the near future. Have you Soap Opera Central Two Scoops commentary. Usually that's interesting but even on that it's talking about how boring Y&R as been. Check it out.

#6   2007/11/07 11:04AM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme: Becki... You'll get more action here than watchin the show

If you are talking about today's US show, I agree with Cher, it was kind of a fluff day. Although I liked watching Enrique sing. I think the only real significant thing was Heather is now on the scent of Paul/Shiela/Lauren/Michael/Phyllis fiacso...after over hearing a conversation.

The first time I heard that song on the radio, I was sure he said "Somebody Sneezed".

#7   2007/11/07 11:08AM
    Beckicat

Quote Rquattro:

If you are talking about today's US show, I agree with Cher, it was kind of a fluff day. Although I liked watching Enrique sing. I think the only real significant thing was Heather is now on the scent of Paul/Shiela/Lauren/Michael/Phyllis fiacso...after over hearing a conversation.

The first time I heard that song on the radio, I was sure he said "Somebody Sneezed".

Your right about the Heather thing that was almost interesting I was also glad to hear Paul is going to tell her he is her Dad at "lunch tomorrow"

#8   2007/11/07 11:10AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Rquattro:

Fluff today. It's been fluff for awhile and they don't get some serious action on there soon i'm going to a different. This who dunnit crap is a drag. And unless you are a really good writer the previous writers of the show it's going to be a drag. We haven't had anybody cheat on anybody for awhile lets have some of that. Then again it will just be boring like the ONS with Brad & Sharon. Just get some brand new writers thats what we need right now.

#9   2007/11/07 11:14AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Rquattro:

Fluff today. It's been fluff for awhile and they don't get some serious action on there soon i'm going to a different. This who dunnit crap is a drag. And unless you are a really good writer the previous writers of the show it's going to be a drag. We haven't had anybody cheat on anybody for awhile lets have some of that. Then again it will just be boring like the ONS with Brad & Sharon. Just get some brand new writers thats what we need right now.

Absolutely... We need some writers to tie up all the lose ends and we need some jaw dropping story lines. Everything we've watched for the past (let's tell the truth here) 9 months has been snooze material...Some story lines start off interesting then fizzle...and fast! Look what they did with the Adrian thing - just when we thought they were bring out his connection to the stolen art... it fizzled. Same with the out of the ashes stuff... The Jill and JiMin stuff.... the Amber and the money stuff... need I go further?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list