List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2007/11/07 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 01:24PM, Views: 280, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/11/07 10:15AM
    i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!
    soapoperapimp

boy i still can't wait unil they look like complete fools in front of everyone because all this time they thoght that jack ruined his fathers company boy will thay vhange their feelings twards jack. can't wait for that day to come!

#2   2007/11/07 10:26AM
    Re: i can't wait for the day kay and jill look like fools!
    Nosycookie1201

Quote soapoperapimp: boy i still can't wait unil they look like complete fools in front of everyone because all this time they thoght that jack ruined his fathers company boy will thay vhange their feelings twards jack. can't wait for that day to come!

ITA!

#3   2007/11/07 10:32AM
    Eppy

I can't wait for the day when the writers STOP making everyone enemies. Everyone who used to be long time friends or lifetime friends have all turned on one another.
    Jack, Jill, Kay; Victor, Jill, Kay; Neil and Brad were friends; Nick and Jack; Paul and Michael were enemies and are now friends; Kevin, Lily and Colleen were mortal enemies and are now friends. This friendship swapping is making me dizzy and just doesn't make a lot of sense when you look back at everyone's history!!!!

#4   2007/11/07 10:33AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Eppy: I can't wait for the day when the writers STOP making everyone enemies. Everyone who used to be long time friends or lifetime friends have all turned on one another.
    Jack, Jill, Kay; Victor, Jill, Kay; Neil and Brad were friends; Nick and Jack; Paul and Michael were enemies and are now friends; Kevin, Lily and Colleen were mortal enemies and are now friends. This friendship swapping is making me dizzy and just doesn't make a lot of sense when you look back at everyone's history!!!!

Amen, why can't we all just get along on the soaps.

#5   2007/11/07 10:39AM
    cherchezlefemme

Y'all... Don't hold your breath. All Jill has got to do is get in front of a mirror...I guarantee she will see a fool! Kay is the grande dame! the last person who made a fool out of Kay was Rex... and he's been dead!

#6   2007/11/07 10:45AM
    Eppy

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote Eppy: I can't wait for the day when the writers STOP making everyone enemies. Everyone who used to be long time friends or lifetime friends have all turned on one another.

Amen, why can't we all just get along on the soaps.
    I guess the soaps would be pretty dull if everyone got along, but to turn so many friendships into mortal enemies just doesn't seem realistic to me!!

#7   2007/11/07 10:56AM
    cherchezlefemme

A fight between Kay and Victor is truly unrealistic. They need to come up with something else... like David being exposed to be the cause or something like that...Enough with trying to make the old school vets fight amongst themselves.

#8   2007/11/07 12:28PM
    momajenny

ssshhhhhhh....that's the sound of cooling jets!

#9   2007/11/07 01:24PM
    snuflowergranny

Jill is a fool already. I can not believe how they have changed her character. Kay was a fool when she was drinking. No one will make a fool again !!! Not Jack--Victor--Jill--or Cane !!!!!! She will see right thru them !!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list