List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Just who does Brad think he is?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just who does Brad think he is?

Started by deltafan at 2007/11/06 08:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 11:37AM, Views: 716, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/11/07 10:10AM
    Re: Just who does Brad think he is?
    cherchezlefemme

Quote calliope:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: I don't know if this is acceptable, but Brad is such a turd for coming in an insinuating himself as this kind loving ex... If Vikki were awake, you know dog gone well she would have asked himm to leave. Now, granted, I believe he genuinely feels some compassion for her being ill and all, but his presence is designed only to aggitate JT. Unfortunately, JT does not have the pull to keep Brad out of that room.... but Victor and Nikki sure do!

Vicki would not want him there, their relationship hasn't been that cordial lately. I think he would agitate her more than help her. I liked Brad years ago, now he's getting too smarmy!

smarmy I like that. Yeah... he may be concerned, but he's there to agitate JT. I wish Vikki would have a muscle twitch and slap him!

#22   2007/11/07 10:14AM
    yogimaniac

:)) WOW, Vicki waking up to slap brad, that would be the best.....she hates him and wouldnt want him there, now granted, I was touched by some of the things brad said to her especially about the baby kicking hard enough to wake her up, but brad is a PIG. he cares about brad, no one else. vicki deserves some happiness, she deserves to be in love and be a family with jt and her baby. as for brad, let him be with maggie, they both suck..LOL...brad needs to leave sharon alone, let her with jack, jack is awesome too...brad needs to get caught up for the killings he has done and pay the price for the many times he has meddled into others lives...he needs to leave vicki alone and think of what is best for her.

#23   2007/11/07 10:41AM
    Eppy

I don't think it would be too out of the ordinary for Brad to be concerned about Vikki, and the baby. They were married and he did have genuine feelings for her during that time - just couldn't get Sharon off his mind, and actually Vikki had JT on her mind then too!! Brad is not an unfeeling person and I'm glad he and JT could be civil about Brad coming to see Vikki. Brad could have said, "oh, I don't want to bother myself with her crisis - to heck with going to see her".!!!!

#24   2007/11/07 11:09AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy: I don't think it would be too out of the ordinary for Brad to be concerned about Vikki, and the baby. They were married and he did have genuine feelings for her during that time - just couldn't get Sharon off his mind, and actually Vikki had JT on her mind then too!! Brad is not an unfeeling person and I'm glad he and JT could be civil about Brad coming to see Vikki. Brad could have said, "oh, I don't want to bother myself with her crisis - to heck with going to see her".!!!!

Exactly.

#25   2007/11/07 11:37AM
    PLC02

Quote Evsmom: Brad could have waited until JT wasn't in there or asked if he could spend some time alone with her. He's not with Victoria anymore, JT is. Brad should have respected that.

That true, but Hunky Brad has really never respected anyone feelings! He self serving.... Hot Bad Guy!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list