List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Just who does Brad think he is?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just who does Brad think he is?

Started by deltafan at 2007/11/06 08:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 11:37AM, Views: 638, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/07 06:59AM
    Re: Just who does Brad think he is?
    suegerry

Quote jenjen1:
    Quote suegerry: Brad has every right to be concerned for Victoria....he was married to her once and the baby she's carrying may be his.....I wish it is.....I find Brad to be very compassionate.....

i hope it is jt's. brad is not compassionate...maybe w/ sharon...but he is still a jerk. if he was so compassionate why would he such a jerk to victoria prior to this accident . he is only self seving.

Its my opinion.....and I have every right to it.....and respect yours....

#12   2007/11/07 07:03AM
    Evsmom

Brad could have waited until JT wasn't in there or asked if he could spend some time alone with her. He's not with Victoria anymore, JT is. Brad should have respected that.

#13   2007/11/07 07:03AM
    Rquattro

Brad is plastic. IMO he is self serving. However it was nice to see a softer side of him, caring for his ex wife like that.

#14   2007/11/07 08:30AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote deltafan: Come on he has pulled every dirty trick there is & than has the nerve to go in Vicks room & start talking about old times & what she likes, J.T. should make sure he won't come back.

He was very tacky. He was never into Victoria anyway. He always wanted Sharon. He makes me sick sometimes. But since he is so fine, I always forgive him.

#15   2007/11/07 08:32AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote lonesky: Brad thinks (hopes) he is the father of Vicky's baby. My guess since most fans want the baby to be JT's, it will be JT's.

I think that since most want the baby to be JT's it will be Brads.

#16   2007/11/07 08:37AM
    jenjen1

Quote suegerry:
    Quote jenjen1:
    Quote suegerry: Brad has every right to be concerned for Victoria....he was married to her once and the baby she's carrying may be his.....I wish it is.....I find Brad to be very compassionate.....

i hope it is jt's. brad is not compassionate...maybe w/ sharon...but he is still a jerk. if he was so compassionate why would he such a jerk to victoria prior to this accident . he is only self seving.

Its my opinion.....and I have every right to it.....and respect yours....

YOU DONT TAKE IT SOOO PERSONAL

#17   2007/11/07 08:42AM
    cherchezlefemme

I don't know if this is acceptable, but Brad is such a turd for coming in an insinuating himself as this kind loving ex... If Vikki were awake, you know dog gone well she would have asked himm to leave. Now, granted, I believe he genuinely feels some compassion for her being ill and all, but his presence is designed only to aggitate JT. Unfortunately, JT does not have the pull to keep Brad out of that room.... but Victor and Nikki sure do!

#18   2007/11/07 10:07AM
    KeepingItReal

ITA and he was very diplomatic when JT expressed his feelings.

Brad what you said to V was very touching!! Hope the baby kicks you hard enought for you to wake up!!

I too wished the baby is his after that scene......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/07 10:07AM
    #19   2007/11/07 10:08AM
    calliope

Quote cherchezlefemme: I don't know if this is acceptable, but Brad is such a turd for coming in an insinuating himself as this kind loving ex... If Vikki were awake, you know dog gone well she would have asked himm to leave. Now, granted, I believe he genuinely feels some compassion for her being ill and all, but his presence is designed only to aggitate JT. Unfortunately, JT does not have the pull to keep Brad out of that room.... but Victor and Nikki sure do!

Vicki would not want him there, their relationship hasn't been that cordial lately. I think he would agitate her more than help her. I liked Brad years ago, now he's getting too smarmy!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list