List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Just who does Brad think he is?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just who does Brad think he is?

Started by deltafan at 2007/11/06 08:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 11:37AM, Views: 758, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/06 08:51PM
    Just who does Brad think he is?
    deltafan

Come on he has pulled every dirty trick there is & than has the nerve to go in Vicks room & start talking about old times & what she likes, J.T. should make sure he won't come back.

#2   2007/11/06 09:05PM
    Re: Just who does Brad think he is?
    Evsmom

I thought that was pretty rude too. JT held it together better than I thought he would!

#3   2007/11/06 09:11PM
    sutherngirl

I didn't see anything wrong with Brad saying those things to Victoria...and forget JT.. I hope the baby's Brad...

#4   2007/11/06 09:18PM
    deltafan

Quote sutherngirl: I didn't see anything wrong with Brad saying those things to Victoria...and forget JT.. I hope the baby's Brad...

He could care less about Victoria, he has shown that by doing everything he could to end sharon & Jacks relationship so he could be with her. Now all of a sudden Sharon is a nobody.

#5   2007/11/06 09:20PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Evsmom: I thought that was pretty rude too. JT held it together better than I thought he would!

Yes he did.Alot better then i would have

#6   2007/11/06 09:30PM
    deltafan

How about sending him home to Tracie his first wife, I'm sure she would spit on him too & than send him back to Sharon,& I hope she doe's the same now where does he go?

#7   2007/11/07 05:47AM
    kimyla

Brad is only interested in the welfare of the baby. He so want's the baby to be his.

#8   2007/11/07 06:32AM
    suegerry

Brad has every right to be concerned for Victoria....he was married to her once and the baby she's carrying may be his.....I wish it is.....I find Brad to be very compassionate.....

#9   2007/11/07 06:38AM
    PLC02

Maybe he has relized what he's lost in Victoria? Or Maybe he just wants so desprately for Vic's baby to be his cause he is lonely? Can't wait to find out who's the daddy! This is taking too long!

#10   2007/11/07 06:56AM
    jenjen1

Quote suegerry: Brad has every right to be concerned for Victoria....he was married to her once and the baby she's carrying may be his.....I wish it is.....I find Brad to be very compassionate.....

i hope it is jt's. brad is not compassionate...maybe w/ sharon...but he is still a jerk. if he was so compassionate why would he such a jerk to victoria prior to this accident . he is only self seving.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list