List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Started by marykaymel at 2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 08:44AM, Views: 2539, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/11/23 08:02AM
    Re: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)
    Candace

I think Heather's character needs to develop more before we get the full idea of what she is really like. I tend to like Cane with Amber, but understand why he's not with her. After Lily's petulant, immature behavior on Thanksgiving, I feel she's still too child-like for Cane. It's a mismatch!

#42   2007/11/23 08:37AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Candace: I think Heather's character needs to develop more before we get the full idea of what she is really like. I tend to like Cane with Amber, but understand why he's not with her. After Lily's petulant, immature behavior on Thanksgiving, I feel she's still too child-like for Cane. It's a mismatch!

ITA - but seems Cane was softening when he rescused her. I think everyone deserves a second or third chance. Look at Phillis!!

#43   2007/11/23 08:44AM
    Evsmom

I don't want Cane with Amber at all. He was a punk about Thanksgiving dinner! Amber needs to just move on and get over him. What she did in the beginning was wrong but Cane took it too far. He was down right mean. Not an attractive side of Cane's personality at all.

As for Cane and Heather...Not a good match. Too much anger in both of them that's just below the surface. She's too much of a brainiac for him too.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list