List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Started by marykaymel at 2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 08:44AM, Views: 2648, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/08 06:57AM
    Re: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)
    QueenJadis

Well after what I saw yesterday Lily looked at Cane but he didn't Amber looked at Cane and he looked at Amber. Cane and Amber are better for each other I wouldn't mind seeing Heather and Daniel. Cane and Lily don't look cute together I agree with her father this needs to stop it makes me want to barf. So all I'm trying to say if Cane and Lily or Cane and Heather are together and Cane still haveing Amber on his mind he's going to end up cheating on one of them with Amber that's all there is to it.

#32   2007/11/08 07:10AM
    phyllist

Quote Eppy:
    Quote jasam209: omg!!! heather and cane are so cute together he better not want lily over heather that is so nasty i mean she is so annoying I hate her. i think cane is freakin hot . I mean smokin hott. Im so pro heather and cane how cute
    I agree. I like Cane and Heather together - a lot of people think she's dull or stuck up, but I think she is sweet and dedicated to her job. Cane and Lily just don't have it. She is so young and giddy and not at all ready for something more mature.

I just like Cane! He is one hot young man. Mostly, I LOVE that picture of your little kitty. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

#33   2007/11/08 11:03AM
    EmmyB

Quote QueenJadis: Well after what I saw yesterday Lily looked at Cane but he didn't Amber looked at Cane and he looked at Amber. Cane and Amber are better for each other I wouldn't mind seeing Heather and Daniel. Cane and Lily don't look cute together I agree with her father this needs to stop it makes me want to barf. So all I'm trying to say if Cane and Lily or Cane and Heather are together and Cane still haveing Amber on his mind he's going to end up cheating on one of them with Amber that's all there is to it.

I agree. Cane is fine with either Heather or Lily - although Heather is a little too uptight. Of those two I think I prefer him with Lily. However - there is a real chemistry between Cane and Amber - just seems to work. I think he is interested in Heather to find out more about JiMin's murder. I did think Heather and Daniel made a cute couple - she seems awfully young to be an assistant DA - but then - in Soapland age means nothing. If Heather starts looking in to Adrian's past and the whole Sheila Carter episode with Paul, Maggie, Lauren and Michael ... she may not be with anyone, she may not be around all that long. As much as I like Cane, and as much as I like his being Jill's son - they too have a good mother/son chemistry, I still think there is something not just quite on the up and up with him. Maybe that is why he and Amber are so good together - they are two of a kind.

#34   2007/11/08 08:46PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote QueenJadis: Well after what I saw yesterday Lily looked at Cane but he didn't Amber looked at Cane and he looked at Amber. Cane and Amber are better for each other I wouldn't mind seeing Heather and Daniel. Cane and Lily don't look cute together I agree with her father this needs to stop it makes me want to barf. So all I'm trying to say if Cane and Lily or Cane and Heather are together and Cane still haveing Amber on his mind he's going to end up cheating on one of them with Amber that's all there is to it.

I totally agree with you. Lately he has glanced at Amber a lot. Even when Maggie and Heathen were sitting at the coffee table talking with cane he glanced at Amber as she was walking away after bringing them cofee. Then at the Clear Springs disaster when Daniel told him that Amber was still stuck he said with horror "Oh God". He gave her the oxgen mask and conforted her instead of his grandma Katherine. Also at the Enrique concert he said that broach looked pretty on her, and he payed attention to amber more than any of the others (Silly and Heathen). They even glanced at eachother lovely with pain and confusion in there eyes. He is using Heather to get info and truly does not like her because in today's episode he wiped off her kiss in disgust. He is trying to use Lilly I believe to get over Amber but it isn't working because Amber is in his heart and mind. Lilly is just a distraction and he possibly wants to get back at Daniel and make him feel what Cane felt when he thought that Amber was betraying him with Daniel. Cane loves Amber and forever will. They are the next Great Supercouple. Like a Victor and Nikki, but a supercouple to the max. They are the right side of the tracks and the wrong side of the track couple that you just love to root for as was the case with Victor and Nikki. Also come on baby Candace (Candy)Cane & Andrew (Andy) Amber. Aw just like Victoria and Nicolaus Newman. Candace and Andy Moore Ashby Chancellor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/08 08:46PM
    #35   2007/11/09 07:24AM
    Calister

:) ****Thanks for the agreement on that one!!*** I really thought the scene yesterday was soooo cute, when Lily went to talk to Colleen about being lonely!! I was like aahhh isn't that what us girls do?? I was laughing when she instantly changed her behavior from despair to light as air when Cane called, as Adrian put it!! I was LOL!! That was very realistic good acting on everyone's part!!

#36   2007/11/09 07:29AM
    tishur

I thought about this one hard and come to think of it I do think Cane and Amber should get back together. I thought Lilly would be good for him but I changed my mind. I do think Cane is up to something and needs Heather for her DA skills. This will be very intresting to see who he picks. Lilly fits better with Daniel.

#37   2007/11/10 07:54PM
    Larel

Since this is the spoiler thread for this couple, any new spoilers about them out there or what's going to be happening soon?

#38   2007/11/23 06:22AM
    goodwitch1956

Quote Evsmom: Ain't it something how different viewers have totally different opinons?

I can't stand Cane and Heather together. I actually like him with Lily.

yes so do I do like Heather with Daniel

#39   2007/11/23 06:35AM
    Texas Sunflower

I like Cane with Amber..... I want them back together. JMO and Just get the writers back from last year!!

#40   2007/11/23 06:44AM
    Wickyz

I want Cane and Amber back together..they are so cute. Amber adds spice..I love her on the show!!! Wouldnt it be so cool to get em back together then bring Nina back.. Would love to see Amber go toe to toe with Nina. From what I remember...she was always very very feisty!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list