List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Started by marykaymel at 2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 08:44AM, Views: 2640, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/11/07 07:14PM
    Re: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)
    French Garden

Quote Calister: ******I really don't see the chemistry between Cane and Heather!!! I do see however the HOT, HOT, factor between Lily and Cane! **They even look better together. I do think that Lily has been annoying in the past with all that goody, goody, stuff but hey she is a divorced woman now and this maybe the man to mature her in that womanly way!!! WRITERS GET OFFF STRIKE AND WRITE FOR LILY AND CANE!!

With you on this. Cane and Lily.

#22   2007/11/07 07:16PM
    SadieLadie

Quote Evsmom: Ain't it something how different viewers have totally different opinons?

I can't stand Cane and Heather together. I actually like him with Lily.

I was just thinking the same thing, Evsmom. Totally different opinions about the same people, same show. Cane and Heather bore me to tears but I think Cane and Lily are adorable together. Again, people see things so differently. Example: I adore David!

#23   2007/11/07 08:13PM
    CaneFan

I love Cane with Lily. It will be an uninteresting s/l if Cane is with Heather. Cane and Lily together will be fascinating to watch because of the age difference and disapproval from Neil. This will mean they will have overcome issues in their relationship. Everyone loves to watch a couple that fight to be together against all odds.

#24   2007/11/07 08:18PM
    sutherngirl

I have said the same thing but everyone thought I was nuts.. I hope the writers do put them together..They make a nice looking couple..

#25   2007/11/07 08:47PM
    Puss

okay i know heads are going to spin and trust me I don't know why myself but I want Cane and Amber to reuinte! I hated them in the past mainly because of Amber but she is kind of growing on me - this happened without me even knowing

#26   2007/11/07 08:54PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote bubble303: Cane and Heather/Cane and Amber is FINE WITH ME

NO CANE AND LILY....

Bubble, I usually agree with you on everything, so I'm surprised. Anyway, I love Cane and Lily, if it doesn't happen, I'd settle for Cane and Heather, if not, Cane and Jill or Kay...LOL...but NEVER Cane and Amber, I loved it when he just brushed her off nonstop. The fact that he's even being remotely nice to her at this point is a turn off for me, because she lied and lied to him while married. It was more believable to have him NOT care for her at all.

#27   2007/11/07 10:06PM
    jack123

With you on this. Never Cane and Amber.....Although there is the age difference w/o sparks fly when Lily and Cane are on the screen. His facial expressions totally change when they are together, despite the fact that he does everything to hide it...............

#28   2007/11/08 01:27AM
    Eppy

Quote jasam209: omg!!! heather and cane are so cute together he better not want lily over heather that is so nasty i mean she is so annoying I hate her. i think cane is freakin hot . I mean smokin hott. Im so pro heather and cane how cute
    I agree. I like Cane and Heather together - a lot of people think she's dull or stuck up, but I think she is sweet and dedicated to her job. Cane and Lily just don't have it. She is so young and giddy and not at all ready for something more mature.

#29   2007/11/08 04:34AM
    CristiBB

Quote Puss: okay i know heads are going to spin and trust me I don't know why myself but I want Cane and Amber to reunite! I hated them in the past mainly because of Amber but she is kind of growing on me - this happened without me even knowing

No head spinning here, I agree with you. I like Cane and Amber together. They are interesting apart, too. I like it when they steal glances at each other. Maybe someday!

#30   2007/11/08 04:39AM
    sarasecret007

I like Cane and Heather.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list