List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Started by marykaymel at 2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 08:44AM, Views: 2498, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/07 04:44AM
    Re: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)
    CristiBB

I just like seeing Cane on screen with anyone. He is just so darn cute! He can interact with a trash can, and I would watch!!!!

#12   2007/11/07 05:17AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Evsmom: Ain't it something how different viewers have totally different opinons?

I can't stand Cane and Heather together. I actually like him with Lily.

I can't stand Heather either she seems so bitter. I didn't think that was what i would have thought about her when she first came on the show. But i can't stand Heather at all.

#13   2007/11/07 05:18AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote ojudy59: I want Cane to be a good guy, not the bad guy they try to make him out to be in spoilers that are no longer posted. I love seeing him and Lily together, you keep waiting for the kiss that doesnt happen. I say keep the suspense going. Lily is too cute trying to hide the face that she cares for him.

I am not a Heather fan, i dont see where she adds very much to the show, she and maggie are always together, why is that they look like partners in crime, she is a DA, the job of the detective is to get the evidence. Seeing them together just irratates me. I say get rid of heather and Maggie

Or keep Heather & Maggie and make THEM a couple

#14   2007/11/07 05:21AM
    kimyla

I really don't mind who Cane ends up with. I like both Lily and Heather. I think either one with be a good match. However, I think Lily would be a short term romance and then she would move on. I think being with Heather would be more of a long term relationship. I hope Cane ends up being a good guy. Especially, if Cane ends up with Lily, all she needs is to end up with some one that turns out to be a scum bag..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/07 05:22AM
    #15   2007/11/07 06:34AM
    Calister

******I really don't see the chemistry between Cane and Heather!!! I do see however the HOT, HOT, factor between Lily and Cane! **They even look better together. I do think that Lily has been annoying in the past with all that goody, goody, stuff but hey she is a divorced woman now and this maybe the man to mature her in that womanly way!!! WRITERS GET OFFF STRIKE AND WRITE FOR LILY AND CANE!!

#16   2007/11/07 06:46AM
    suegerry

I find Cane to be a little too "muchy".....don't like his ways right now.......let him be with whoever.....but not Lily.....she needs to grow up before getting herself involve with anyone else....

I like Heather....the girl has no sins and seems to be a good character.....

#17   2007/11/07 06:47AM
    jenjen1

Quote Evsmom: Ain't it something how different viewers have totally different opinons?

I can't stand Cane and Heather together. I actually like him with Lily.

i'm with you....i dont like heather period. too arrogant. she needs to be cut down a notch. cane and lily are so cute together. hope cane isnt crook.

#18   2007/11/07 06:48AM
    Rquattro

Quote CristiBB: I just like seeing Cane on screen with anyone. He is just so darn cute! He can interact with a trash can, and I would watch!!!!

HERE HERE!!!!

#19   2007/11/07 03:21PM
    bubble303

Cane and Heather/Cane and Amber is FINE WITH ME

NO CANE AND LILY....

#20   2007/11/07 07:12PM
    French Garden

Quote ojudy59: I want Cane to be a good guy, not the bad guy they try to make him out to be in spoilers that are no longer posted. I love seeing him and Lily together, you keep waiting for the kiss that doesnt happen. I say keep the suspense going. Lily is too cute trying to hide the face that she cares for him.

I am not a Heather fan, i dont see where she adds very much to the show, she and maggie are always together, why is that they look like partners in crime, she is a DA, the job of the detective is to get the evidence. Seeing them together just irratates me. I say get rid of heather and Maggie

With you. Get rid of Heather.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list