List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)

Started by marykaymel at 2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 08:44AM, Views: 2590, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)
    marykaymel

Does anybody else think that Cane's interest in Heather is just part of his plan to cheat Kay and Jill (assuming he is in fact a crook like the spoilers say)? I mean it couldn’t hurt to have an "in" with the law when his Uncle comes to town. Plus, it could explain his indecision over Heather vs. Lily.

Of course it couldn't have been part of the original plan since Heather came to town after Cane arrived....

#2   2007/11/06 04:31PM
    Re: Cane and Heather - (Spoiler talk)
    jasam209

omg!!! heather and cane are so cute together he better not want lily over heather that is so nasty i mean she is so annoying I hate her. i think cane is freakin hot . I mean smokin hott. Im so pro heather and cane how cute

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 04:32PM
    #3   2007/11/06 04:52PM
    Evsmom

Ain't it something how different viewers have totally different opinons?

I can't stand Cane and Heather together. I actually like him with Lily.

#4   2007/11/06 04:53PM
    aden85

I just dont like Heather..

#5   2007/11/06 06:05PM
    wowbabyits2007

I agree Evsmom, its surprising that we can all think totally opposite. I actually like Lily and Cane's cute little "emotional" affair. It's not that I hate Heather and Cane I just don't see the spark that's there, Heather is beautiful but she seems boring (maybe too into her job) which is ok. Just aren't as fun to watch! I stop dead in my tracks during Cane & Lily scenes, seriously, Just like I used to with Sharon and Nick. I've kinda not really watch in the passed week because there is nothing happening that interests me after the "blast" EXCEPT Lily & Cane today, even though it wasn't much, but better than nothing.

#6   2007/11/06 08:02PM
    French Garden

:o So right! Heather is way to uptight. Cane should be with Lily. They have chemistry and they'd be hot together.

#7   2007/11/06 10:02PM
    ojudy59

I want Cane to be a good guy, not the bad guy they try to make him out to be in spoilers that are no longer posted. I love seeing him and Lily together, you keep waiting for the kiss that doesnt happen. I say keep the suspense going. Lily is too cute trying to hide the face that she cares for him.

I am not a Heather fan, i dont see where she adds very much to the show, she and maggie are always together, why is that they look like partners in crime, she is a DA, the job of the detective is to get the evidence. Seeing them together just irratates me. I say get rid of heather and Maggie

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 10:04PM
    #8   2007/11/06 10:24PM
    CaneFan

There has been the rumor that Cane is not who he appears to be for some time now. I hope Cane is really Jill's son and not a con artist. I love Cane.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/07 08:08PM
    #9   2007/11/06 10:25PM
    oilersfan11

I can't stand Cane and Heather together. I actually like him with Lily.

I agree on this one,i cant stand heather also.i think lilly is very jealous of her being with cane and is heart broken over it.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list