List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Heather Tom Begs Fans to give her Brother a Chance

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Heather Tom Begs Fans to give her Brother a Chance

Started by naevia at 2014/01/22 11:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/23 03:03PM, Views: 5436, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/22 11:38PM
    Heather Tom Begs Fans to give her Brother a Chance
    naevia

heather tom ‏@BBheathertom 5h

4 all those wary of my bros return to #YR- all an actor can do is make the part his own-BM did that and @davidtom_23 will 2! #keepanopenmind

& thank you all for your amazing support of me and my family! I know so many of you are super excited for @davidtom_23 return-& U should be!

heather tom ‏@BBheathertom Jan 15

@davidtom_23 has already been doing great work-I may be a little biased but he's really been thrown into the middle of things!@CBSDaytime

“@Felicia7997: @BBheathertom When does your brother return to #YR?”He's started- think 1st air date is feb 3-but not 100% sure-@CBSDaytime

#2   2014/01/22 11:44PM
    Re: Heather Tom Begs Fans to give her Brother a Chance
    naevia

Heather Tom is the older sister of David Tom who plays the new Billy Abbott.

She plays Kate on Bold & Beautiful and she used to play Victoria on Y&R 10 years ago.

A lot of people have been complaining about David Tom taking the role from Billy Miller and feel he is miscast as the current adult Billy.

Heather is very protective of her little brother and speaking out on twitter about the fan backlash.

#3   2014/01/23 12:40AM
    featherbrain

Quote naevia:

4 all those wary of my bros return to #YR- all an actor can do is make the part his own-BM did that and @davidtom_23 will 2! #keepanopenmind

& thank you all for your amazing support of me and my family! I know so many of you are super excited for @davidtom_23 return-& U should be!

@davidtom_23 has already been doing great work-I may be a little biased but he's really been thrown into the middle of things!@CBSDaytime

“@Felicia7997: @BBheathertom When does your brother return to #YR?”He's started- think 1st air date is feb 3-but not 100% sure-@CBSDaytime

This is awkward. Why is his big sister defending him on twitter? Is he having problems behind the scenes already?

#4   2014/01/23 02:42AM
    shellz

Ah, everyone always has issues with the new guy, especially when he's coming in and replacing a popular actor. He'll be fine, everyone will eventually adjust.

#5   2014/01/23 03:02AM
    donde521

I agree that fans will warm up to David Tom in time. When he (David Tom) left all those years ago, I felt that no one could replace him either. Go David!! I'll be rooting for you.

Quote shellz: Ah, everyone always has issues with the new guy, especially when he's coming in and replacing a popular actor. He'll be fine, everyone will eventually adjust.

#6   2014/01/23 04:17AM
    JaNell36

I am sure he will do fine... Ill miss BM tho

#7   2014/01/23 04:27AM
    hopey pix

I went on You Tube for some of his old scenes!I am still not feeling him!!Oh Billy,please stay!I guess that's not what HT wants to hear!YT had good prom scenes with Billy and Mac and Brittany and JT from 2000 though!Really interesting!And they looked so young too!!

#8   2014/01/23 04:35AM
    Sinny

Quote featherbrain:
    Quote naevia:

This is awkward. Why is his big sister defending him on twitter? Is he having problems behind the scenes already?

Probably because of the rabid fans that are being so rude on twitter.. some cannot accept change and the truth is BM quit the show so I am glad they recast and did not kill him off. And since DT played Billy first I think the re-adjustment will be easy

#9   2014/01/23 04:47AM
    JaNell36

I really dont watch the show much. I FF alot of it. DT isnt going make it ir bresk it. I wish him luck... But BM is Billy Abbott regardless if DT was first!

#10   2014/01/23 05:13AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Sinny:
    Quote featherbrain:
    Quote naevia:

Probably because of the rabid fans that are being so rude on twitter.. some cannot accept change and the truth is BM quit the show so I am glad they recast and did not kill him off. And since DT played Billy first I think the re-adjustment will be easy

BM DID NOT quit, he was pushed out. I love that she finds this necessary.

BILLY MILLER IS BILLY ABBOTT

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list