List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I wanna SEE MORE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wanna SEE MORE

Started by pdames4 at 2007/11/06 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 01:52PM, Views: 229, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/11/06 01:24PM
    I wanna SEE MORE
    pdames4

Of Jeanne Cooper. Katherine chancellor is G-R-E-A-T! I love her more and more. She brings all of her episodes to life. Loved it when she called Vic a Bastard! Her delivery of her lines are priceless. I really enjoy all of her interactions with all characters. From ambwer to Michael. I think we need more screen time for this great actor. Don't you Agree?

#2   2007/11/06 01:25PM
    Re: I wanna SEE MORE
    cherchezlefemme

Quote pdames4: Of Jeanne Cooper. Katherine chancellor is G-R-E-A-T! I love her more and more. She brings all of her episodes to life. Loved it when she called Vic a Bastard! Her delivery of her lines are priceless. I really enjoy all of her interactions with all characters. From ambwer to Michael. I think we need more screen time for this great actor. Don't you Agree?

I do... (sigh) back in the day, they use to give her plenty of airtime - I kinda think now that it's her choice not to be as visable... She is a true soap Matriarch Diva. May she reign forever!

#3   2007/11/06 01:44PM
    granny45

Quote pdames4: Of Jeanne Cooper. Katherine chancellor is G-R-E-A-T! I love her more and more. She brings all of her episodes to life. Loved it when she called Vic a Bastard! Her delivery of her lines are priceless. I really enjoy all of her interactions with all characters. From ambwer to Michael. I think we need more screen time for this great actor. Don't you Agree?

I totally agree! She has been spectatular during this whole Clear Springs thing. Heck, she has even turned me around as far as the Amber character goes!!! LOVE HER!!!

#4   2007/11/06 01:49PM
    pdames4

I know! You can't imagine how I despised the Amber character when she first appeared. She has grown on me for awhile now. You're right, it takes a "Katherine Chancellor"
    to show how likeable a character such as Amber can be

#5   2007/11/06 01:51PM
    PLC02

Love Kay, I want more Kay!

#6   2007/11/06 01:52PM
    granny45

Quote pdames4: I know! You can't imagine how I despised the Amber character when she first appeared. She has grown on me for awhile now. You're right, it takes a "Katherine Chancellor"
    to show how likeable a character such as Amber can be

I can imagine because I totally despised Amber when she first came along!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list