List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writer's strike

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writer's strike

Started by loop at 2007/11/06 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 08:28AM, Views: 640, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/11/06 12:55PM
    Writer's strike
    loop

How is this going to affect the show? Any ideas?

#2   2007/11/06 01:21PM
    Re: Writer's strike
    OspreyGirl

Depends on how long the strike lasts...most soaps tape 3-4 weeks in advance, so if the strike is still on throughout November, you may be seeing reruns in December or late November...I'm happy to see there are primetime actors supporting the strike...wonder if daytime actors will do the same....hmmmm....

#3   2007/11/06 01:22PM
    conway63653

I expect the month of December us to see all the big newman christmas' and weddings, ect...

#4   2007/11/06 01:32PM
    BacktoYNR

Well if the writers' strike goes on too long maybe I can find out if that Danielle Steele Movie, Safe Harbour, is out on DVD and I can watch that.

#5   2007/11/06 01:33PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BacktoYNR: Well if the writers' strike goes on too long maybe I can find out if that Danielle Steele Movie, Safe Harbour, is out on DVD and I can watch that.

#6   2007/11/06 01:34PM
    Evsmom

Quote BacktoYNR: Well if the writers' strike goes on too long maybe I can find out if that Danielle Steele Movie, Safe Harbour, is out on DVD and I can watch that.

Just looking at the ads on this page and it looks like your movie is "NOW ON DVD".

#7   2007/11/06 03:33PM
    Touched

Just heard on the news that both B&B and Y&R have enough written material to last through January! Got a feeling, though, some of those storylines we are anxiously waiting, for might be delayed a little!

#8   2007/11/07 08:28AM
    loop

Quote conway63653: I expect the month of December us to see all the big newman christmas' and weddings, ect...

Oh, I bet you're right!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list