List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: This Is Why Nick And Sharon Are So Pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: This Is Why Nick And Sharon Are So Pathetic

Started by VanFan44 at 2014/01/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/23 06:02AM, Views: 6200, Replies: 250
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2014/01/21 06:49PM
    Re: This Is Why Nick And Sharon Are So Pathetic
    VanFan44

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote YR2013: LMAO, different names, same ole thing. Shick is in the air and I know that because of the hate this couple receives, but I love it. I'm not a Shick fan, but I love my Shick friends getting their couple. Go Shick

I think they each deserve each other. And better to put them together so they don't ruin anyone elses life. They can just wallow in their own dysfunction.
    exactly. Shick isnt a couple anymore and they will be kaput once Nick finds out Sharin hurt Summer like she did.

Sharon's just disgusting. I don't like Nick at all, but I just don't get why he would even be remotely interested in going backwards into that cesspool of hers. He needs to cut his losses, enjoy the children that they have together, but cut her loose if he wants any chance at a healthy life. But if he chooses to stay with her, then he's accepting that back into his life and he's getting what he deserves. I guess I don't understand what the pull is for this toxic couple. Other couples have come and gone, but why the obsession over Shick? Better couples have come and gone.

It's amazing, JJ! It is exactly what you have said. Toxic, co-dependence, is one of the worst kinds of destructive relationships. Sharon is the co-dependent and over the years of being with her, Nick easily falls into the pattern of rescuer to her constant victim games. She plays the fragile one. The one who just can't do anything without a man to prop her and pay for her. She is a walking trainwreck that just keeps going down the same track of destruction and then she becomes everyone problem. She turns everyone around her in her caretaker, her rescuer. Every man in her life has played the role for her but Jack, who realized that she was sick and staying involved with her would hook him into the same sickness behavior as well. Noah is pitiful, he is so involved in parenting her and he sucks Nick into it and we see where that has gotten them all. Noah may love his mom, but he doesn't realize that he can't help her and she isn't his child to raise. Nick is so pathetic with her. He just keeps placating her and using her just like she uses him. Neither Nick nor Noah can really help Sharon. She don't want their help because she thinks that she is not really sick at all. She keeps lying about getting help and poor Noah keeps telling Nick and everybody else, including himself, that while she may be hallucinating, she is getting better.

It's all sick. It's all sad and what makes Nick and Sharon so pathetic is that they really can't help each other at all. They are like two cripples who are also blind and don't have any crutches or even a seeing eye dog to guide them. Nick is so dumbed down that he is almost non existant and the seem to be making Noah into a complete idiot like his mother and father. It is really a pathetic situation. The characters are all just so dumb to be living in the 21st century.

#42   2014/01/21 07:27PM
    VanFan44

Quote grammapam:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote YR2013: LMAO, different names, same ole thing. Shick is in the air and I know that because of the hate this couple receives, but I love it. I'm not a Shick fan, but I love my Shick friends getting their couple. Go Shick

I think they each deserve each other. And better to put them together so they don't ruin anyone elses life. They can just wallow in their own dysfunction.
    exactly. Shick isnt a couple anymore and they will be kaput once Nick finds out Sharin hurt Summer like she did.
    Everyone take cover!!!!!!!!!!Because the smelly stuff is gonna HIT the fan,when Nick finds out what she dun did,lol.Oh yes she dun did it

I don't know, GP. Nick is so lame, he may take her back regardless. There's no telling what these two losers are going to do next.
    Ya really think he'd take her back after this one?I don't.Although he's gullable enough,I'll give you that.Sharon will end up with nobody,and Nick..well I honestly cant think of ANYONE in GC that is available,'cept if my girl Phyllis returns...who knows.

Nick might be brain dead but I don't think that he is gonna just blow off what she has done. This effected way too many people for that. What it may do, if one of Nick's brain cells wake up, is alert him to just how really sicko this trick is and the fact that he just can't help her. He might even figure out that she is just using him because Adam and no other man wants her. (Well, I am not sure that he will get that much brain power going, but one can hope!)

#43   2014/01/21 07:32PM
    VanFan44

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote frostysmygirl: I just Love the shick couple wow Sharon and Nick sure are popular.

I know, right? Almost 20 years later and Shick's story goes on. I guess it's unbearable for some that Sharon and Nick were always the end game. But with all the trials and tribulations they have been through, and with all the writing regime changes, Shick endures as other flash in the pan couples have died off. Still living the staying power of Sharon and Nick. 😊

LMAO at any couple being end game.. you don't really think that Shick is going to be together forever do ya LMAO

Well, Sinny, if Shick is supposed to be the end game, then the end of the show is near. Everybody knows that in soaps, there IS no endgame unless the show is cancelled.

#44   2014/01/21 07:39PM
    Sinny

Yes I guess the show must be ending if Shick is end game.. there is not such thing as end game.. they could kill sharon or nick off.. contracts don't always go as planned.. ask BM.. who knows whose contract may not be renewed.

#45   2014/01/21 07:41PM
    VanFan44

Quote Sinny:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote jimjay001:

Sharon's just disgusting. I don't like Nick at all, but I just don't get why he would even be remotely interested in going backwards into that cesspool of hers. He needs to cut his losses, enjoy the children that they have together, but cut her loose if he wants any chance at a healthy life. But if he chooses to stay with her, then he's accepting that back into his life and he's getting what he deserves. I guess I don't understand what the pull is for this toxic couple. Other couples have come and gone, but why the obsession over Shick? Better couples have come and gone.

NO sane or decent man would want Sharon.. not after she banged his daddy and his brother.. I mean for real. I do not know one man alive that would touch that nasty skank after that.. but Nick does deserve the nutbar.

I believe that Shick is a non stop writers mistake. They are only around because everytime there is a new batch of writers and a new producer takes over, they have this antiquated notion that people want to see the "core" couples and so they rewind them, no matter that they are already dead and nobody cares. They just do it anyway. They have rewound the Cassie died thing, to the point, that it is the only thing that defines Nick and Sharon's existance on the same ranch anymore. They have absolutely nothing in common. Sharon has cheated on Nick so much and with such betrayal that I can't even understand how he can be in the same room with her. But the writers just keep regurgitating them over and over again and hoping that for once, they might stick and they just don't. Its a writers insanity! The couple is stale, old and used up. Sharon has been in bed with just about every man in town and it looks stupid for Nick to go sniffing that unless he means to leave the money on the nightstand after he's done. It is even more stupid to have her living in his backyard just like she is waiting for any of them to just come on in for a buck or two worth of funch. It's just a nasty situation, not to mention sick and sadly, poor little Faith, she is smack right in the middle of this smelly stuff and has to live in it. All in the name of acting like a family! Geeeeeeeez! It's just awful and soooooo nasty!

#46   2014/01/21 07:50PM
    VanFan44

Quote Fennec The Fox:
    Quote VanFan44:
    Quote mswadel: Soap couples don't stay together and haven't since the 70's or so. Shick is so played out now and if Adam wasn't in love with Chelsea and leaving the show she would be trying for him once again, just like in New Orleans.

Everybody knows that Sharon only wants Nick because nobody else wants her! If Adam wanted her, she wouldn't give Nick a second thought. That is why they are so pathetic together. Neither of them love each other at all. At this point, just to kill time, they are using each other. That is really what makes them so pathetic, not just for each other, but even for their children.

If Adam wanted her,

The only reason Adam doesn't want Sharon is that he doesn't need to hide behind her skirts anymore...he has Connor's diapers to hide behind now.

Adam just figured out what Sharon really is. A sicko wacko and he didn't want to take advantage of that. Adam didn't want a woman who did Victor and surely didn't want the trouble of a sicko wacko to deal with either. Adam saw Sharon for what and who she really is. While he pities her, he don't want her, he dumped her and she can't accept that anymore than she can accept don't want her either, unless she is throwing herself at him. Sharon is only using Nick and he is only using her. If there was any other man showing interest in her, she would leave Nick quicker than a minute.

#47   2014/01/21 07:54PM
    Little_Debbie

I know what I've always seen between these two, and that's a chemistry that is ever present, even when they weren't getting along, or were with other people.
    Sharon has beaten all the odds, and has come back from all sorts of personal tragedies, that would've destroyed any other woman on the show.
    Sharon Newman is beautiful, strong, and loving; she's a triple threat, and if Nick can win her back, it would be the best thing that ever happened to him. They both deserve the happiness that their reunion would bring, as well as their two children.

#48   2014/01/21 07:54PM
    VanFan44

Quote Sinny: Yes I guess the show must be ending if Shick is end game.. there is not such thing as end game.. they could kill sharon or nick off.. contracts don't always go as planned.. ask BM.. who knows whose contract may not be renewed.

You are exactly right, Sinny. Look at Michelle Stafford. She has just signed a new contract and wham! In a few months, she announced that she was leaving the show. You never can tell with these writers and the new producer. It seems that they get rid of people just like a snap of the finger.

#49   2014/01/21 07:58PM
    VanFan44

Quote Little_Debbie: I know what I've always seen between these two, and that's a chemistry that is ever present, even when they weren't getting along, or were with other people.
    Sharon has beaten all the odds, and has come back from all sorts of personal tragedies, that would've destroyed any other woman on the show.
    Sharon Newman is beautiful, strong, and loving; she's a triple threat, and if Nick can win her back, it would be the best thing that ever happened to him. They both deserve the happiness that their reunion would bring, as well as their two children.

Sharon Newman hasn't beaten anything but herself. She is a coward. She can't even get the help from a mental professional or even be trusted to take her meds. She hasn't risen from anything. If Sharon were what you say she is, she wouldn't be camping out in the backyard at the ranch nor would she be sniffing up Nick and trying to break him up with his girlfriends. Nor would she be working for Jack in a makeshift job that she knows that she is not qualified for. She would be in a hospital, off somewhere, getting herself straight and finding a new path for herself.

#50   2014/01/21 08:05PM
    Little_Debbie

People that like Sharon and Nick together, enjoy the history and deep connection they have together. They're like a bright shiny star, that has been dimmed because of the death of their beloved child. I'm anticipating a great storyline for them as a couple again. I have no doubt that Nick will forgive anything she's done, because she did it out of love.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list