List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/11/06 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 01:11PM, Views: 772, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/11/06 12:55PM
    Re: One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in
    Soulsistah

Quote pussykat: I want Jana to be gone...her s/l is worthless..can't stand her. Also Korbel...never did get into that s/l.

Gosh - forgot about "ell-o luv" Jana She's beyond annoying...time to send her back across the Atlantic!

#22   2007/11/06 12:55PM
    Re: One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in
    cherchezlefemme

Damm... the out of the ashes thing didn't get rid of anyone that I thought it would. I just KNEW all the excess characters would get bumped off! Boy was I wrong and ever so disappointed:

Mag-Pie Maggie - should have bit the dust
    Adrian Kornyashell - should have BEEN gone
    David Chow - I still say the campaign is over...Why ain't he gone!

#23   2007/11/06 12:57PM
    Soulsistah

So far it seems Chump-Chomp-Chow (KIR, you eating Doritos again? ), Prof. Kornball, and Detective Mag-pie are leading the runnings...with Jana coming in 4th....

LML - you paying attention here??

#24   2007/11/06 12:59PM
    luckeylk

Lily (Especially with CK as the actress)
    Maggie
    Devon

#25   2007/11/06 01:00PM
    BacktoYNR

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote aden85:
    Quote bubble303: "Naughty" Proffessor Adrian "Kornbell" Snore-Bell

Ohhh I forgot about Snorebell as well!!

Yeah, how could I forget about Professor Tweeb Korbel? He needs to be so gone. All he's good for now is hanging out with teeny-boppers Colleen and Lily Put the man out of his misery already and send him on his way.

Now that AL is gone, I don't care if Korbel stays or goes. I don't hate him, I'm just not interested in his character right now. They dragged his storyline out too long, so I lost interest.

I get your point Baby...while I never liked Adrian, I feel for the Cadrian fans (with OldNu Colleen) because it just proves again that LML and her crew are even able to take a character that has a fan base (Adrian) and kill any interest in the character due to lack of creativity.

Soulsistah, that's it completely. No one has mentioned JT and Victoria. Do I wish them gone? No, but I don't know how long I can stand this vigil around the bedside. Characters stink or don't stink because of the S/L that are written for them. I think the current writing is mostly pointless with little resolution.

#26   2007/11/06 01:03PM
    SouthernLady

I care about adrian..he is the only reason i watch y/r at all....

i hope he will get w/Victoria when the actress gets back from maternity leave..why else would they have placed adrian and her trapped together and that bedside scene....

however if AL did return...she needs to fight for her man...

now who I want off..amber...and TJ...they are boring...
    also Paul is boring....Neil is boring....Devon is boring...
    Daniel is boring....the whole Fisher/Baldwin gang is boring because they do the same old/same old....same goes for that quad of jack/sharon/phyllis/nick....boring...and that twerp noah...double boring......and faux colleen is not only boring but horrible

there are so many boring characters on Y/R now.....

so really...Y/R ..imo ..the whole show is boring....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 01:07PM
    #27   2007/11/06 01:11PM
    Soulsistah

Quote BacktoYNR:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote aden85:
    Quote bubble303: "Naughty" Proffessor Adrian "Kornbell" Snore-Bell

Ohhh I forgot about Snorebell as well!!

Yeah, how could I forget about Professor Tweeb Korbel? He needs to be so gone. All he's good for now is hanging out with teeny-boppers Colleen and Lily Put the man out of his misery already and send him on his way.

Now that AL is gone, I don't care if Korbel stays or goes. I don't hate him, I'm just not interested in his character right now. They dragged his storyline out too long, so I lost interest.

I get your point Baby...while I never liked Adrian, I feel for the Cadrian fans (with OldNu Colleen) because it just proves again that LML and her crew are even able to take a character that has a fan base (Adrian) and kill any interest in the character due to lack of creativity.

Soulsistah, that's it completely. No one has mentioned JT and Victoria. Do I wish them gone? No, but I don't know how long I can stand this vigil around the bedside. Characters stink or don't stink because of the S/L that are written for them. I think the current writing is mostly pointless with little resolution.

Thanks - you've just brought up two excellent examples of characters that people (a lot at one point) used to care about: JT and Victoria.

I remember when JT was with old Colleen, then Mac, and even with new Colleen he had a lot more viewer interest - I liked him with Mac and Colleen (not nuColleen though). And Victoria, well everyone remembers the spunky, feisty Victoria from when she came back from boarding school and that's who she was all these years, especially with HT playing the role. That's not the Victoria we have now, and haven't seen in some time - due to horrendous writing, not AH acting. Two characters I used enjoy watching that I couldn't give two rats about now - never mind this silly bedside vigil for her after getting bumped on the head by a pebble-sized rock! Way to go LML

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 01:13PM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list