List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/11/06 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 01:11PM, Views: 834, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/06 12:11PM
    One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in
    Soulsistah

Hee - loved Sesame Street

Okay, in the past two years there's been a whole wack of new characters added (unnecessarily, IMO) to the show in short amount of time. Of all the new characters (2 years or less), who do you think fits in the least with the rest of the established GC citizens?

My top two are Scamber and Chow They've served the plot-point purpose ( ) and it's time they were gone, gone, gone!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 12:15PM
    #2   2007/11/06 12:13PM
    Re: One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in
    suegerry

Mine is Maggie....what purpose does she have...NONE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 12:14PM
    #3   2007/11/06 12:14PM
    Re: One of these things just doesn't belong here...Characters who just don't fit in
    BabygirlAH

Quote Soulsistah: Hee - loved Sesame Street

Okay, in the past two years there's been a whole wack of new characters added (unnecessarily, IMO) to the show in short amount of time. Of all the new characters (2 years or less), who do you think fits in the least with the rest of the established GC citizens?

My top two are Scamber and Chow They've served the plot-point purpose ( ) and time it's time they were gone, gone, gone!

I too wish Amber and Chow would go. Ben is already gone, so I can't think of anyone else. Logan is gone too. So that's good as well.

#4   2007/11/06 12:14PM
    bubble303

"Naughty" Proffessor Adrian "Kornbell" Snore-Bell

#5   2007/11/06 12:15PM
    aden85

Chump Chow, sometimes Whamber, and Shelia, I mean Maggie!

#6   2007/11/06 12:15PM
    aden85

Quote bubble303: "Naughty" Proffessor Adrian "Kornbell" Snore-Bell

Ohhh I forgot about Snorebell as well!!

#7   2007/11/06 12:16PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Maggie needs to be FIRED n Chow needs to be murdered

and Amber needs to go back to L.A.

#8   2007/11/06 12:17PM
    Soulsistah

Quote aden85:
    Quote bubble303: "Naughty" Proffessor Adrian "Kornbell" Snore-Bell

Ohhh I forgot about Snorebell as well!!

Yeah, how could I forget about Professor Tweeb Korbel? He needs to be so gone. All he's good for now is hanging out with teeny-boppers Colleen and Lily Put the man out of his misery already and send him on his way.

#9   2007/11/06 12:18PM
    bubble303

Anber needs to get a life.......in LA

#10   2007/11/06 12:19PM
    aden85

Whamber can go Wahhhh all the way back to LA!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list