List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Adam and Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Adam and Billy

Started by taramartin at 2014/01/21 05:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/23 07:14PM, Views: 6333, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/21 05:32AM
    Spoiler - Adam and Billy
    taramartin

Read that Billy will confront Adam as Delia's killer. They are in a car together - there is a struggle and they go off a cliff. When Billy gets out of the car he is now David Tom. Adam doesn't surface. Is he dead? Did he run away so he won't be arrested? Is he wandering around with no memory? Open ended so a recast is possible.

#2   2014/01/21 07:11AM
    Re: Spoiler - Adam and Billy
    Joy T

Here is my prediction: Adam was either seriously burned or facially scared from the accident. He manages to getaway where he will escape to another country, have plastic surgery and come back to GC as an imposter!

He will have a new name and new face and will want to make friends with Chelsea so he can be near Conner. I still don't think he is the REAL hit and run driver and after a long and drawn out imposter s/l, the truth will be revealed that Adam wasn't the driver after all and Adam can come out. In the meantime, the writers may let Chelsea and Jack get together b/c of Conner or they may put Chelsea with the nu-Billy.

It's OLD soap opera writing but don't be surprised if he comes back as imposter. The better imposter would be Phyllis!

#3   2014/01/21 07:34AM
    taramartin

I agree, I really don't think Adam was the hit and run driver. Chelsea with Jack sounds possible both will want to keep Connor from Victor. I also wonder if Dylan could rethink things and return to Chelsea and Connor.

#4   2014/01/21 07:34AM
    taramartin

I agree, I really don't think Adam was the hit and run driver. Chelsea with Jack sounds possible both will want to keep Connor from Victor. I also wonder if Dylan could rethink things and return to Chelsea and Connor.

#5   2014/01/21 10:36AM
    ecantor

It's very strange to have both actors leaving on the same day. I am looking forward to the finale.

#6   2014/01/21 12:14PM
    Lizzytish

I almost can't watch the Adam/Chelsea scenes any more - so sad to know that MM is leaving the role.

I don't know what went on at the show -- but I wish there could have been some way to work this out to avoid him leaving. Just can't believe him and HK -- they are never even working together any more.

UGH! so much upheaval on this show -- am thinking maybe my choice of shows needs an upheaval too.

If they are going to try to replace MM down the road, I hope they remain true to the character's basic appearance; not just throw a name soap star at us who looks nothing like the Adam we've come to know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/21 12:15PM
    #7   2014/01/21 12:36PM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote taramartin: Read that Billy will confront Adam as Delia's killer. They are in a car together - there is a struggle and they go off a cliff. When Billy gets out of the car he is now David Tom. Adam doesn't surface. Is he dead? Did he run away so he won't be arrested? Is he wandering around with no memory? Open ended so a recast is possible.

NO NO NO ... I read in the coming and goings that ADAM will be away for like 3 months ( to let his character DIE DOWN ) ( probably in jail ) and when released it will be the NEW ADAM ) BILLY holds ADAM at gun point at the grave sight , probably just long enough for him to be arrested . WE WILL soon see a new Billy also .

#8   2014/01/21 12:39PM
    hubbardfan

As much as Adam loves Chelsea and Connor, I just don't think he would 'reappear' w/a new face and name, and not want to reclaim his family! He would have a fit to see Chelsea/Dylan together again w/HIS son; Jack and Chelsea I just don't see happening; if the writers went there, it would have to be a marriage of convenience only, for the sake of standing together against you-know-who (I can't stand to say his name)! Even THAT would hurt Adam so much, he wouldn't be able to resist saying something! Let him stay dead; enough with the 'whole town hates Adam' thing; even if he's found not guilty of hitting DeeDee, it won't change people's minds about him! Move on w/something new!

#9   2014/01/23 11:38AM
    Tina8810

Quote Joy T: Here is my prediction: Adam was either seriously burned or facially scared from the accident. He manages to getaway where he will escape to another country, have plastic surgery and come back to GC as an imposter!

He will have a new name and new face and will want to make friends with Chelsea so he can be near Conner. I still don't think he is the REAL hit and run driver and after a long and drawn out imposter s/l, the truth will be revealed that Adam wasn't the driver after all and Adam can come out. In the meantime, the writers may let Chelsea and Jack get together b/c of Conner or they may put Chelsea with the nu-Billy.

It's OLD soap opera writing but don't be surprised if he comes back as imposter. The better imposter would be Phyllis!

I was thinking along the same lines. Adam will be badly burned and will escape to Hope's farm in Kansas, have plastic surgery and come back to GC in a few months to get revenge on Victor!

#10   2014/01/23 12:44PM
    Elle52

I doubt the writers are talented enough to create a believeable scenario involving Adam surviving a car crash then disappearing only to return to GC at some point in the future with a "new" face. At that point most of us who have been long time viewers of Y&R pre JFP will no longer give a s--t.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list