List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/11/06 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 10:12PM, Views: 949, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/06 11:33AM
    Re: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)
    momajenny

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote momajenny:
    Quote Bedroomeyes: going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Now Jack has about as much evidence or grounds on Vic, as they had on him, and he was outraged at the thought of them coming after him. Now he's more than happy to do the EXACT same thing he was crying about to Vic.

It's why I have such a hard time ever feeling sorry for Jack.

Jack don't mind kickin' old Victor when he's down, like when he manipulated Victor when Victor was having those seizures. I hope Jack gets what he's got coming real soon...

Jack sure does like to take advantage of people when they're helpless huh?

seems to be a patern.....Hope sharon never gets sick, lord knows what he would do to her!!

#12   2007/11/06 11:34AM
    Re: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)
    Revasfan

Quote momajenny:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote momajenny:
    Quote Bedroomeyes: going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Now Jack has about as much evidence or grounds on Vic, as they had on him, and he was outraged at the thought of them coming after him. Now he's more than happy to do the EXACT same thing he was crying about to Vic.

Jack don't mind kickin' old Victor when he's down, like when he manipulated Victor when Victor was having those seizures. I hope Jack gets what he's got coming real soon...

Jack sure does like to take advantage of people when they're helpless huh?

seems to be a patern.....Hope sharon never gets sick, lord knows what he would do to her!!

God only knows what he'd talk her into, he's sick man.

#13   2007/11/06 11:36AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: Yep, just like the old day's

Bring on the drama - Newman vs Abbotts.

Yep, you got that right. Victor and Jack always have to have something to be at war about. Sometimes I think if Victor and Jack weren't battling all the time, poor EB wouldn't even have much of a storyline, given the limited creative talent of the current writers.

We all know that even if Old Vic did kill Ji Min (which I doubt), he isn't going to be seeing the inside of a jail cell any time soon.

Let the games continue

#14   2007/11/06 11:37AM
    Revasfan

I truely don't think he did. And if he was involved he wasnt the one to do it. He'd get a flunky.

#15   2007/11/06 11:37AM
    KeepingItReal

You all are cracking me up in here. LMAO

Bad Bad Jack
    Poor Victor

Dang these two have been going at it for over a decade.

Let's enjoy the much needed feuding that their known to bring.

#16   2007/11/06 11:37AM
    Nosycookie1201

Yeah i don't like him going after Vic. He loves to point blame and it isn't as if he is stranger to how that feels.

#17   2007/11/06 11:38AM
    momajenny

Quote Soulsistah:

Yep, you got that right. Victor and Jack always have to have something to be at war about. Sometimes I think if Victor and Jack weren't battling all the time, poor EB wouldn't even have much of a storyline, given the limited creative talent of the current writers.

We all know that even if Old Vic did kill Ji Min (which I doubt), he isn't going to be seeing the inside of a jail cell any time soon.

Let the games continue
    it's obvious to me that carson killed Ji Min.....Victor didn't need Ji Min to expose Jack.....Jack isn't smart enough to keep his secrets long and Victor knew that.

#18   2007/11/06 11:39AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:

Let the games continue

Exactly.

Newman's vs Abbots ....classic TV.

It's been a long time coming....think the writers may be back on track.

#19   2007/11/06 11:44AM
    Revasfan

Quote momajenny:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Let the games continue
    it's obvious to me that carson killed Ji Min.....Victor didn't need Ji Min to expose Jack.....Jack isn't smart enough to keep his secrets long and Victor knew that.

Exactly he had enough to expose him, he didn't need Ji Min to confess that was just the icing on the cake.

#20   2007/11/06 11:50AM
    momajenny

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote momajenny:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Let the games continue

Exactly he had enough to expose him, he didn't need Ji Min to confess that was just the icing on the cake.
    Gloria had already given Victory all he needed....hey maybe she isn't so bad after all.....

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list