List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/11/06 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 10:12PM, Views: 921, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/06 11:17AM
    Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)
    Bedroomeyes

going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Now Jack has about as much evidence or grounds on Vic, as they had on him, and he was outraged at the thought of them coming after him. Now he's more than happy to do the EXACT same thing he was crying about to Vic.

It's why I have such a hard time ever feeling sorry for Jack.

#2   2007/11/06 11:20AM
    Re: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)
    KeepingItReal

I hear yah. Yestday's episode made me wish that he would just "chill".

But hey, it's the Hatfields and McCoys at it again.

Don't feel sorry for the whole lot of them, they are all getting paid the big bucks and their here to entertain me.

Jack's still one of my favourites. He's been on the show for sooooooooo long....can't hate him just like Victor!

Love them both!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 11:20AM
    #3   2007/11/06 11:21AM
    Re: Jack Sure Hates It When Someone Comes After Him, But Has No Problem...(Possible Spoiler)
    Revasfan

Quote Bedroomeyes: going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Now Jack has about as much evidence or grounds on Vic, as they had on him, and he was outraged at the thought of them coming after him. Now he's more than happy to do the EXACT same thing he was crying about to Vic.

Thank you very much!

#4   2007/11/06 11:22AM
    aden85

I love em both. Before all this I was rooting for Jack 100% and now I'm rooting for Vic. They both say things that make me cringe and say back the heck off!! But, I stand behind them, just so happens I'm standing behind Vic on this one.

#5   2007/11/06 11:24AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aden85: I love em both. Before all this I was rooting for Jack 100% and now I'm rooting for Vic. They both say things that make me cringe and say back the heck off!! But, I stand behind them, just so happens I'm standing behind Vic on this one.

#6   2007/11/06 11:26AM
    Revasfan

Vic every day! I love you Victor!!!

#7   2007/11/06 11:27AM
    momajenny

Quote Bedroomeyes: going after Victor every single chance he gets, even after Victor saved his life. First, when Jack found out the dog hair was the evidence being used against him, first name he called out was Victor Newman, then the light went off. I know you guys saw the look on his face when that thought went through his mind. NOW, the moment it LOOKS like Victor may be responsible for the collaspe, there he goes again, going after Victor. Then Jack is shown in Vic's office stealing the air off Zapato, and running to the police with it.

Jack don't mind kickin' old Victor when he's down, like when he manipulated Victor when Victor was having those seizures. I hope Jack gets what he's got coming real soon...

#8   2007/11/06 11:30AM
    KeepingItReal

Yep, just like the old day's

Bring on the drama - Newman vs Abbotts.

#9   2007/11/06 11:32AM
    Revasfan

Quote momajenny:

Jack don't mind kickin' old Victor when he's down, like when he manipulated Victor when Victor was having those seizures. I hope Jack gets what he's got coming real soon...

Jack sure does like to take advantage of people when they're helpless huh?

#10   2007/11/06 11:33AM
    KeepingItReal

Poor poor Victor.

Here's a tissue

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list