List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 11/07/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 11/07/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/06 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 07:30AM, Views: 1674, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/06 09:47AM
    Spoilers: Previews for 11/07/07
    valencia4love

Here are the Previews for 11/07/07:

Devon brings Roxanne again as his date at Indigo ..

Michael and Lauren spend some time with both Paul Maggie at Indigo. Michael learns about Victor's part in the Clear Springs fiasco and becomes outraged !!

Michael waste no time in confronting Neil about it!! Karen steps in by stating that Victor's company did everthing by the book !!

Kevin asks Heather her view point on Jana's chances of getting out of jail Heather states that it would had help if Jana had a good lawyer ..

Neil is curious about Lily's relationship with Cane. Lily states that they are just friends and Neil says it would be wise to keep it that way, seeing as both she and Cane has just gotten divorced from other people. For good measure, Neil points out the fact that Cane is older that she ..

Lauren is feeling uneasy when Paul brings up Sheila's name . Paul and Michael try to get Lauren to calm down. Paul says that he would it all over again in regards to Sheila's being held captive!! What Paul doesnt know is that Heather has her the whole thing from an distance !!

Kevin keeps Colleen company until Adrian arrives walking in all banged up using a cane ..

Enrique performs at Indigo to help raise money for the Clear Springs Relief Fund ..

Next - Victoria's condition starts to get worse!! Collen worries about JT while Heather and Cane seem to be getting closer..

#2   2007/11/06 09:50AM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 11/07/07
    aden85

Thanks!!! I always look foward to these!

awww after watchin the US episode today, I miss Colleen and JT...Tammin and him would look great together, just like blue eyes(LF) and him!

#3   2007/11/06 10:06AM
    mulan2

Thank you again!!!!

#4   2007/11/06 10:11AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~Thanks Again V!

I hope Adrian catched Colleen n Kevin in an embrace of kissing or something....

Uh oh Heather over hears Paul talking to them about Sheila...GREAT U know everytime they start talking about Sheila, she rises from the dead!

#5   2007/11/06 10:17AM
    cherchezlefemme

First... Thank you so much.

I don't mean to gloat... but I told you Neil would not be pleased with Lily and Cane doing any thang! Didn't I tell you! you know I did!

I wish Colleen and Kevin would hook up and Jana and Adrian would team up to do evil!

Ha! Now Heather is gonna try to prosecute Paul! Then she will find out that he is her daddy by way of Mag-Pie Maggie!

#6   2007/11/06 10:19AM
    aden85

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~Thanks Again V!

Uh oh Heather over hears Paul talking to them about Sheila...GREAT U know everytime they start talking about Sheila, she rises from the dead!

yes Colleen and Kevin, everyone needs some coke in their life!!

#7   2007/11/06 10:19AM
    SndrElkins

Thanks for the up-dates

#8   2007/11/06 10:44AM
    SouthernLady

anything to get faux colleen away from my adrian....

let boring TJ or psycho kev have TS

i want him w/victoria now......

#9   2007/11/06 10:46AM
    aden85

Quote SouthernLady: anything to get faux colleen away from my adrian....

let boring TJ or psycho kev have TS

i want him w/victoria now......

lol, anything to get Colleen away from boring Adrian...it seems we have an agreement, in a slightly different way.

#10   2007/11/06 11:10AM
    Hoot

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~Thanks Again V!

LMAO! It takes only the mention of her name and perhaps a flashback to conjure up the crazy lady.
    Now...the only question is this....whos face will she be wearing!?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list