List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Started by Eppy at 2007/11/06 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 03:21PM, Views: 959, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/06 09:21AM
    Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    JanND

xx Jenn xx - Excellent list of questions! I hope at least some of them get answered soon!

#32   2007/11/06 09:24AM
    Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    calliope

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Revasfan: After I'm done with him he'll be sayin 'Sharon who???'

Once he get a look of the red dress and a taste of the burb it's over. Believe that

Cause that's how Reva do.
    Looks like Eppy's gonna have some stiff competition!!!!

Oh my!!

#33   2007/11/06 09:37AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote JanND: xx Jenn xx - Excellent list of questions! I hope at least some of them get answered soon!

thanks! me too

#34   2007/11/06 09:43AM
    cherchezlefemme

Maggie.... Why can't you keep your mouth shut?

Jill... Here take some of these... It's xanax, it will help you feel much better.

Fisher to Zapato...lookin at Brad...Let's jump em!

So Gloria... how many leopards died for that outfit?

Cher to Jill... No... They are not addictive.

#35   2007/11/06 09:56AM
    Beckicat

Quote cherchezlefemme: Maggie.... Why can't you keep your mouth shut?

Jill... Here take some of these... It's xanax, it will help you feel much better.

LMBO!!!
    You could add some rum & then Jill would def. feel no pain

#36   2007/11/06 09:58AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Beckicat:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Maggie.... Why can't you keep your mouth shut?

LMBO!!!
    You could add some rum & then Jill would def. feel no pain

Becki... I just want her to chill... I don't wanna kill the o'l girl

#37   2007/11/06 10:11AM
    Eppy

I'd ask Amber what the heck she did with the money and does she really think she can get away with it!!! And then I'd ask Lauren why she gave up on kicking Gloria out of the apartment!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 10:12AM
    #38   2007/11/06 10:34AM
    NickiNicole

for real, why id gloria still living there? It not like she doesnt have enough money. Why doesnt she buy a mansion of her own to live in.

#39   2007/11/06 11:34AM
    Rquattro

I'd ask Cane, if it is a great burden to be that cute...and then I'd ask if I could lighten his load a bit

#40   2007/11/06 02:55PM
    Eppy

I would like to ask Nikki what in the world she sees in David Chow - she's probably washed up as far as Clear Springs goes, so he doesn't need to hang around anymore!! Hit the road Chow.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list