List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Started by Eppy at 2007/11/06 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 03:21PM, Views: 928, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/06 08:28AM
    Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Revasfan: Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!!

Reva! You nasty girl!!! I know what you would ask Killer-Thigh Brad....You wanna know if he could wrap those around you and just squeeze!

(close your eyes kids!)
    Squeeze tight too, just not tooo tight! LOL, Give it to me!!!

You forgot and Push It Good!

#12   2007/11/06 08:33AM
    Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    Revasfan

You gettin Reva to sweatin. Sweet sweet fantasy!!!!

I would ask Nick why he gotta look so good in them boxer briefs.

#13   2007/11/06 08:33AM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Revasfan: Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!!

Reva! You nasty girl!!! I know what you would ask Killer-Thigh Brad....You wanna know if he could wrap those around you and just squeeze!

(close your eyes kids!)
    Squeeze tight too, just not tooo tight! LOL, Give it to me!!!

You forgot and Push It Good!

oh my

#14   2007/11/06 08:35AM
    Revasfan

You sweatin too!!!????

#15   2007/11/06 08:44AM
    Rquattro

Quote Revasfan: You sweatin too!!!????

mm hmm, anyone got a little fan...

#16   2007/11/06 08:45AM
    Eppy

I'd like to ask Gloria, "What ya gonna do when the well runs dry" and who's next on the list that she plans to scam?

#17   2007/11/06 08:49AM
    Eppy

I'd like to as Neil when he's going to wipe that smirk off his face and quit sucking up to Victor!!!!

#18   2007/11/06 08:50AM
    Revasfan

Quote Eppy: I'd like to as Neil when he's going to wipe that smirk off his face and quit sucking up to Victor!!!!

LOL @ wipe that smirk!!!

I'll wipe the smirk, I can't stand it neither. When's he gonna take the stick outta his behind??? Brown noser!

#19   2007/11/06 08:52AM
    Eppy

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Eppy: I'd like to as Neil when he's going to wipe that smirk off his face and quit sucking up to Victor!!!!

LOL @ wipe that smirk!!!

I'll wipe the smirk, I can't stand it neither. When's he gonna take the stick outta his behind??? Brown noser!
    Yesssss....you tell 'em Reva!!!

#20   2007/11/06 08:56AM
    cherchezlefemme

Neil, when do you stop being self-righteous and start being more human? I guess since Victor gave you that Jet you can't exactly tell him what it is you really think huh?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list