List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~

Started by Eppy at 2007/11/06 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 03:21PM, Views: 895, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/06 07:58AM
    ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    Eppy

I'd like to ask Brad why he turned into such a sneak as far as Sharon is concerned. I would also like to ask Victor why he disrespects Nikki so much and why he thinks everything she does is always a big mistake. I would also like to ask Cane what he is hiding, if anything. I'd like to ask Katerine where she got the replacement 'Phillip'.

#2   2007/11/06 08:00AM
    Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    Revasfan

I ain't allowed to say what I'd ask Young kids visit this site.

#3   2007/11/06 08:02AM
    Re: ~~If it was possible to go to GC and talk to any character what would you ask them?~~~
    SndrElkins

Quote Revasfan: I ain't allowed to say what I'd ask Young kids visit this site.

Right

#4   2007/11/06 08:04AM
    Revasfan

Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!!

#5   2007/11/06 08:09AM
    Rquattro

To just about any character: WTH were you thinking?

#6   2007/11/06 08:15AM
    Beckicat

Quote Rquattro: To just about any character: WTH were you thinking?

LMBO!!! You got that right!
    I'd ask Kevin " why are you so cute & why do you put up with your Momma.

#7   2007/11/06 08:17AM
    Eppy

I'd like to ask Maggie why she never follows police protocol and acts like she has free rein to do whatever she wants in her investigations. She's a joke!!

#8   2007/11/06 08:23AM
    Revasfan

Truer words were never spoken.

Mouth o maggie.

#9   2007/11/06 08:23AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Revasfan: Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!!

Reva! You nasty girl!!! I know what you would ask Killer-Thigh Brad....You wanna know if he could wrap those around you and just squeeze!

#10   2007/11/06 08:24AM
    Revasfan

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Revasfan: Come on thunder thighs!!! Show Reva what cha got!!!

Reva! You nasty girl!!! I know what you would ask Killer-Thigh Brad....You wanna know if he could wrap those around you and just squeeze!

(close your eyes kids!)
    Squeeze tight too, just not tooo tight! LOL, Give it to me!!!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list