List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Has Anyone Else Noticed?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Anyone Else Noticed?

Started by 1bluegoose at 2014/01/17 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/18 01:20PM, Views: 2503, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/17 12:29PM
    Has Anyone Else Noticed?
    1bluegoose

For weeks now I've been noticing that Victor is sitting down for the majority of his scenes?

#2   2014/01/17 04:42PM
    Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed?
    janetb

Quote 1bluegoose: For weeks now I've been noticing that Victor is sitting down for the majority of his scenes?

I didn't notice, but hope it's not leading to yet another health crisis for Victor. I can't take any more of Nikki's bedside blubbering.

#3   2014/01/17 05:23PM
    bukopandan

Back when they were staying in the penthouse as the ranch was being worked on, it seemed Vic was often sitting, like on the couch and reading.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 05:27PM
    #4   2014/01/17 05:25PM
    bukopandan

Speaking of, there was a very brief moment in a Nikki scene the other day that showed her hand as if trembling. I wondered if this was a sign of the MS soon coming back in as story or if it was to show, without any comment added, that, yes, Nikki is living with such moments.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 05:26PM
    #5   2014/01/18 08:08AM
    1bluegoose

Quote bukopandan: Speaking of, there was a very brief moment in a Nikki scene the other day that showed her hand as if trembling. I wondered if this was a sign of the MS soon coming back in as story or if it was to show, without any comment added, that, yes, Nikki is living with such moments.

I noticed Nikki's hand shake as well. I thought maybe that was supposed to show how stressed she is about Dylan and Victor's lack of acceptance. I wish she would just leave him.

#6   2014/01/18 08:24AM
    BobbiSox

Quote 1bluegoose: For weeks now I've been noticing that Victor is sitting down for the majority of his scenes?

Blue Goose? Everybody's favorite vodka? I don't drink vodka, but I have a bottle in the freezer for those that do! Anyhow, EB is getting up there in years. It's not easy to stand around, and stand around. For those with back problems, standing is the worst. Better to be walking, or sitting up straight, or lying down. But Standing is very painful. Hope that's all it is. I don't like Victor much lately, but I ADORE EB!!!

#7   2014/01/18 09:42AM
    1bluegoose

Quote BobbiSox:

Blue Goose? Everybody's favorite vodka? I don't drink vodka, but I have a bottle in the freezer for those that do! Anyhow, EB is getting up there in years. It's not easy to stand around, and stand around. For those with back problems, standing is the worst. Better to be walking, or sitting up straight, or lying down. But Standing is very painful. Hope that's all it is. I don't like Victor much lately, but I ADORE EB!!!

Hi Bobbisox. I never thought about the vodka, but LOL. I like the association. I too am a fan of EB, but not so of Victor, especially lately. It gets difficult to separate the two some times.

I think that Victor just doesn't have the same intimidation factor when he's sitting.

#8   2014/01/18 09:56AM
    BobbiSox

Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote BobbiSox:

Hi Bobbisox. I never thought about the vodka, but LOL. I like the association. I too am a fan of EB, but not so of Victor, especially lately. It gets difficult to separate the two some times.

I think that Victor just doesn't have the same intimidation factor when he's sitting.

Oh dear. Hubby just informed me (and I checked the freezer) and it's GREY GOOSE, not blue goose. LOL. See, I told you I don't drink the stuff. He said the blue liquor is Curacoa, however it's spelled. And yes. Victor is more intimidating when he is standing, got that, billy boy? Now you have a nice day, alright?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/18 09:58AM
    #9   2014/01/18 10:03AM
    htcak3

Don't worry to much about if Victor is sitting and Nikki shaking because they are leaving the show. Victor is leaving and Nikki will return some day.. what will happen when they leave the show. Maybe Victor sitting they say they are leaving for medical reasons.

#10   2014/01/18 10:07AM
    BobbiSox

Quote htcak3: Don't worry to much about if Victor is sitting and Nikki shaking because they are leaving the show. Victor is leaving and Nikki will return some day.. what will happen when they leave the show. Maybe Victor sitting they say they are leaving for medical reasons.

Well thanks for the update, but I'll believe en I see it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list