List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pride goeth before the fall..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pride goeth before the fall..

Started by daddysboy at 2007/11/05 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 11:57AM, Views: 1086, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/06 08:08AM
    Re: Pride goeth before the fall..
    Revasfan

LOL!!! Yes, Victor will rise above!!

#12   2007/11/06 08:10AM
    momajenny

Yes. let's just say it ain't over till it's over as far Victor is concerned.

#13   2007/11/06 08:15AM
    Rquattro

On Yesterday's Cdn Show/Today's US show...so as not to spoil it for the others, all I am going to say is, The Great Victor Newman had me in tears at the close of the show.

#14   2007/11/06 08:20AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote granny45: In my opinion Victor is being set up by David Chow to take the fall. Victor will get to the bottom of everything and hopefully Chow will be a thing of the past and Victor and Nikki will be reunited!

Say that Granny! It has got to come out that David is some how responsible for the Newman Jet crashing and the explosion.... They've got to come up with some reason to erradicate this character. The thing with Nikki is not real and I believe he is using her to throw everyone off his trail to cover up what he is doing.

#15   2007/11/06 08:20AM
    KeepingItReal

Still loving Victors heart felt confessions to embarras his wife and lest not forget that "dial tone" he gave Vikki. The last words to Vikki was "click".

Yep, he's feeling it and wishing if he had a second chance he would do things differently.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 08:21AM
    #16   2007/11/06 08:22AM
    granny45

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote granny45: In my opinion Victor is being set up by David Chow to take the fall. Victor will get to the bottom of everything and hopefully Chow will be a thing of the past and Victor and Nikki will be reunited!

Say that Granny! It has got to come out that David is some how responsible for the Newman Jet crashing and the explosion.... They've got to come up with some reason to erradicate this character. The thing with Nikki is not real and I believe he is using her to throw everyone off his trail to cover up what he is doing.

Yes, totally agree!

#17   2007/11/06 08:32AM
    Rquattro

Quote granny45:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

Yes, totally agree!

me too!!

#18   2007/11/06 08:55AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Revasfan: LOL!!! Yes, Victor will rise above!!

Of course.He is the Master after all

#19   2007/11/06 08:56AM
    Revasfan

Damn Right!!! My boo!

#20   2007/11/06 09:46AM
    aden85

Victor is a smooth criminal...he'll rise, rise Black KNight, rise!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 09:46AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list