List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Only thing Adam is guilty of

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Only thing Adam is guilty of

Started by debois at 2014/01/15 09:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/17 01:09PM, Views: 1653, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/15 09:05AM
    Only thing Adam is guilty of
    debois

Is not going to police when he realized what happened to Delia. If he hit her, all he had to do was tell the police about the dog and he didn't see Delia or know that he hit her. Billy is the guilty one for child endangerment. In my state if you leave an animal in a car & it's too not, you get charged. So tired of them referring to the "killer".. Adam should tell what ole Vic is doing & he should go to jail for withholding evidence and blackmail. I haven't watched for 3 months, but keep up on the boards. Have no desire to watch anymore and about ready to quit reading post...had watched since 1973...

#2   2014/01/15 09:28AM
    Re: Only thing Adam is guilty of
    Lanie1959

Adam has actively hindered the investigation and destroyed evidence even after Chloe and Billy donated their daughter corneas for his son he remained silent. To me that just disrespectful i feel like he owed it Delia to come forward after he realized he had hit her so i don't feel sorry for him at all , he chose to cover the accident up and when he gets caught deserves to go to jail . Billy at least as owned up to his part in what and shown real remorse over his actions that night but Billy didn't kill her , she was in a locked vehicle while he ran in the store ...bad call ...but parents make these kind of mistakes all the time but it's not against the law in most states unless it's freezing cold or really hot and the child suffers because of it.

#3   2014/01/15 09:37AM
    Please_listen

Quote debois: Is not going to police when he realized what happened to Delia. If he hit her, all he had to do was tell the police about the dog and he didn't see Delia or know that he hit her. Billy is the guilty one for child endangerment. In my state if you leave an animal in a car & it's too not, you get charged. So tired of them referring to the "killer".. Adam should tell what ole Vic is doing & he should go to jail for withholding evidence and blackmail. I haven't watched for 3 months, but keep up on the boards. Have no desire to watch anymore and about ready to quit reading post...had watched since 1973...

the only thing he's guilty of is being a COWARD that's it! He won't tell anything about Vic because he is NOT willing to own up to what HE did, so this coward will allow Vic to do ANYTHING if it means he's not going to jail.

That's your Adam for you, too busy hiding to stand up and do the right thing.

#4   2014/01/15 09:44AM
    debois

Yes, Adam is a coward. The thing I am saying is that Billy should have been charged with child endangering and neglect. I still don't think Adam hit her. Like I said,I don't watch anymore I just read the posts. He needs to come forward now & tell what the old turd is doing..maybe they can share a cell.

#5   2014/01/15 09:47AM
    Please_listen

Quote debois: Yes, Adam is a coward. The thing I am saying is that Billy should have been charged with child endangering and neglect. I still don't think Adam hit her. Like I said,I don't watch anymore I just read the posts. He needs to come forward now & tell what the old turd is doing..maybe they can share a cell.

You mean like when Adam used what he had on Billy and his gambling to get Billy to do his bidding? Sounds like karma to me, payback's a BITOCH!!!

Billy has accepted his role in this, he's OWNED up to it, he's not hiding behind keyboards and millions of dollars. He's taking the lable of the man that left his ch ild alone in a car on side of the road. What is ADAM taking credit for?

#6   2014/01/15 10:03AM
    moonjewel

IMO , if Billy had come forward early on and explained about the puppy, he would not have been held for the h/r death of a child. However, he has now withheld information, destroyed evidence and obstructed the investigation so that will change things. It might be mitigated with a good atty especially if it revealed he is being blackmailed..

I always had a feeling that someone else - maybe Kelly - hit Delia. With all of the trouble on the set and the cast changes it may be that the s/l will be changed to fit that situation.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/15 10:07AM
    #7   2014/01/15 10:21AM
    moonjewel

Quote moonjewel: IMO , if Adam had come forward early on and explained about the puppy, he would not have been held for the h/r death of a child. However, he has now withheld information, destroyed evidence and obstructed the investigation so that will change things. It might be mitigated with a good atty especially if it revealed he is being blackmailed..

I always had a feeling that someone else - maybe Kelly - hit Delia. With all of the trouble on the set and the cast changes it may be that the s/l will be changed to fit that situation.

#8   2014/01/15 10:25AM
    moonjewel

I don't know what I did to have my post come out the way it did. I thought I edited "Adam " for " Billy" in the first sentence - which is what I meant to do.

#9   2014/01/16 11:39AM
    ksmmm

Quote debois: Is not going to police when he realized what happened to Delia. If he hit her, all he had to do was tell the police about the dog and he didn't see Delia or know that he hit her. Billy is the guilty one for child endangerment. In my state if you leave an animal in a car & it's too not, you get charged. So tired of them referring to the "killer".. Adam should tell what ole Vic is doing & he should go to jail for withholding evidence and blackmail. I haven't watched for 3 months, but keep up on the boards. Have no desire to watch anymore and about ready to quit reading post...had watched since 1973...

I know what u mean...it was an accident and he is only guilty of not coming forward.Victor is worse...

#10   2014/01/16 11:50AM
    Mer2

He thought he hit her, and by burning the evidence he is just as guilty and, more importantly, it proved that he hasn't changed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list