List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible Spoiler- My Observation- Sheila Carter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler- My Observation- Sheila Carter

Started by bubble303 at 2007/11/05 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/07 01:37PM, Views: 1673, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/11/06 02:30PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler- My Observation- Sheila Carter
    COLONLC10

If someone has already said this forgive me as I had to post it before reading them all since I'm forgetfull.....anyway, IF Sheila is not really dead and keeps changing her appearance, then where the heck does she find all the dough to keep having plastic surgery? I guess in this day and age, you can lie about your identity and she'd be the one to do it but someone mentioned Maggie as Shiela. That could be, not sure, but I think Maggie is up to no good if nothing else............

#22   2007/11/06 02:33PM
    bubble303

Quote momajenny: Lauren and michael mentioned one day that Sheila didn't die, and hte decided to keep it secret from Phyllis because Phyllis was scared of sheila now too. So we know sheila is alive......but where and disguised as who???????

Maggie or Nikki

#23   2007/11/06 02:34PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

i believe the theories of that 'Sheila/Phyllis' character was NOT REALLY Sheila...which means the real one is still alive n kicking

#24   2007/11/06 02:36PM
    cherchezlefemme

We agree that Mag-Pie could be Shelia. Of course she would play it off like she didn't know Lauren was previously married to Paul... Shelia wasn't on the scene then and when she did come on board that relationship was W-a-y over! Shoot Lauren had been through Danny, broke up his relationship with Tracy, and was on to ... What's his name the doctor she married and Shelia was obsessed with....any way... him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 02:37PM
    #25   2007/11/06 02:38PM
    COLONLC10

Quote cherchezlefemme: We agree that Mag-Pie could be Shelia. Of course she would play it off like she didn't know Lauren was previously married to Paul... Shelia wasn't on the scene then and when she did come on board that relationship was W-a-y over! Shoot Lauren had been through Danny, broke up his relationship with Tracy, and was on to ... What's his name the doctor she married and Shelia was obsessed with....any way... him.

Scott or something but wasn't that someone's brother?

#26   2007/11/06 03:42PM
    VegHead

Quote bubble303: Ok I think that Sheila Carter is still alive....I think that the fake "Phyllis" was actually her friend Sugar (u know the one that helped her get out of jail"....Sheila might be somewhere

What do you guys think

I think you're on to something! Sheila's name hase come up a lot lately. Even from Maggie. Maybe Maggie is Sheila. LOL!...Well, Maggie has to have some purpose.

#27   2007/11/06 03:44PM
    VegHead

Quote bubble303: Ok I think that Sheila Carter is still alive....I think that the fake "Phyllis" was actually her friend Sugar (u know the one that helped her get out of jail"....Sheila might be somewhere

What do you guys think

I think you're on to something! Sheila's name hase come up a lot lately. Even from Maggie. Maybe Maggie is Sheila. LOL!...Well, Maggie has to have some purpose.

#28   2007/11/06 03:51PM
    Eppy

Didn't we all see Lauren shoot her dead. If she was still alive, guess it would surprise the PD and the morgue!!

#29   2007/11/07 06:52AM
    suegerry

Bringing back her name on the show lately will be for the s/l that was supposed to be that she left some clues behind for Paul to be found out about her kidnap and held in a cage or wathever it was she was in.....not her return.....hopefully...

#30   2007/11/07 07:01AM
    Rquattro

Please no more Shiela. I am so sick of that story line. They went too far with the whole Phyllis/Shiela thing; although I think MS did an awesome job playing both parts.

I could not handle another Shiela storyline, except if she rises from the bowels of hell only for a moment to reclaim David Chow and take him away....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list