List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam Newman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam Newman

Started by drucifer at 2014/01/14 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 09:45AM, Views: 1296, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/01/14 06:55PM
    Adam Newman
    drucifer

I`ve always thought that this Adam was an imposter. Ever since Victor went to South America to look for Adam ,but he never found him.... I`ve always thought that the real Adam Newman was kidnapped and this guy took his place. It would be the best way to redeem his character.

#2   2014/01/14 06:58PM
    Re: Adam Newman
    Layngel

Hmmm I am not a huge fan of the imposter sls, but I suppose anything possible. I can't say I want to see that happen, but if it does? Well...it might be interesting.

#3   2014/01/14 06:59PM
    lilie

Quote drucifer: I`ve always thought that this Adam was an imposter. Ever since Victor went to South America to look for Adam ,but he never found him.... I`ve always thought that the real Adam Newman was kidnapped and this guy took his place. It would be the best way to redeem his character.

Hummmm poor Adam/MM.. it sadden me..

#4   2014/01/14 07:01PM
    calliope

Both Adam and Victor were there when Hope died. She would know that he was her son.

#5   2014/01/14 07:09PM
    drucifer

She`s blind ...she has no idea what he looks like and I`m sure the imposter would sound like the real Adam if he practiced enough...remember Marge and Catherine...Marge practiced to sound like marge and got away with it

#6   2014/01/14 09:05PM
    janetb

Where did this imposter idea come from? We've had recasts of characters before and they just continued on in the s/l. Why should the Adam Newman character be different. Is this because of the Delia hit and run or MM being fired ?

#7   2014/01/15 09:45AM
    Lanie1959

Quote janetb: Where did this imposter idea come from? We've had recasts of characters before and they just continued on in the s/l. Why should the Adam Newman character be different. Is this because of the Delia hit and run or MM being fired ?

it's just speculation we talking about this the other day, just a different way of introducing the recast I think it could interesting but I don't think the writers are going in that direction.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list