List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly

Started by clita at 2014/01/14 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/14 11:31AM, Views: 1278, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/01/14 08:22AM
    Kelly
    clita

Do you think Kelly preys on men grieving for their children? Stitch, now Billy? Maybe?

#2   2014/01/14 08:27AM
    Re: Kelly
    janetb

Quote clita: Do you think Kelly preys on men grieving for their children? Stitch, now Billy? Maybe?

I don't know about Stitch but she's certainly going after Billy. All her tears and excuses about the dinner were crap. She could have just said she couldn't come, there's no need for her to socialize with Billy and Victoria. They should have no contact outside their support group and now he's working with Delia's foundation.

#3   2014/01/14 08:28AM
    Mich921

Quote clita: Do you think Kelly preys on men grieving for their children? Stitch, now Billy? Maybe?

Kelly is nuts! She is not going to let this affair go with Billly. I think she is trying to get pregnant by Billy to replace a child she lost. If infact she ever lost a child. I really like her and hope she stays on the show for a good long while.

#4   2014/01/14 08:30AM
    clita

Quote janetb:

I don't know about Stitch but she's certainly going after Billy. All her tears and excuses about the dinner were crap. She could have just said she couldn't come, there's no need for her to socialize with Billy and Victoria. They should have no contact outside their support group and now he's working with Delia's foundation.

I guess the part that gets me is everytime Billy says anything, she says "I understand" uck..and obviously Stitch doesnt like her so that makes me wonder if she helped break up marriage.

#5   2014/01/14 08:33AM
    Barbyboo

Don't worry the new Billy looks like her son...

#6   2014/01/14 09:50AM
    janetb

Quote clita:
    Quote janetb:

I guess the part that gets me is everytime Billy says anything, she says "I understand" uck..and obviously Stitch doesnt like her so that makes me wonder if she helped break up marriage.

We don't know what happened between Kelly and Stitch but she likely had a part in ending his marriage. He's never said that his son died, so I don't think that's the connection.

#7   2014/01/14 10:12AM
    kymash

Quote Barbyboo: Don't worry the new Billy looks like her son...

I was thinking the same thing...David Tom is looks too young for the part and will look like Kelly's son.

#8   2014/01/14 11:31AM
    apple1950

Kelly wants to tell Victoria soooo badly.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list