List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Started by cherchezlefemme at 2007/11/05 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 06:28AM, Views: 1753, Replies: 67
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2007/11/05 02:38PM
    Re: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!
    SndrElkins

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Revasfan: It's so annoying that it's bumped all the time, like if you don't have anything to post, stop the dag on bumping. Then your just doing it to have it in our faces all the time.

I wouldn't say that so much, as wishful thinking that TPTB know they/AL fans are still pi$$ed off! In my opinion, of course

Shoot - How many of us petitioned to bring back DaVetta Sherwood? I remember a moderator telling us to chill and the thread eventually disappeared. DaVetta was fired too - that didn't mean anything. I guess that's why I started this thread - They keep draggin Poor Adrian up here, and that lil lady has probably moved on and got a whole new gig by now. At least that's what I hope.

if I would have known there was a Davetta Sherwood thread, I would have been the FIRST to sign!! HOLA. Is that moderator still a Mod here, not that it matters, just wondering

Some of you are getting off topic real bad.Lets stay on the topic PLEASE

#62   2007/11/05 02:47PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Revasfan: It's so annoying that it's bumped all the time, like if you don't have anything to post, stop the dag on bumping. Then your just doing it to have it in our faces all the time.

I wouldn't say that so much, as wishful thinking that TPTB know they/AL fans are still pi$$ed off! In my opinion, of course

Shoot - How many of us petitioned to bring back DaVetta Sherwood? I remember a moderator telling us to chill and the thread eventually disappeared. DaVetta was fired too - that didn't mean anything. I guess that's why I started this thread - They keep draggin Poor Adrian up here, and that lil lady has probably moved on and got a whole new gig by now. At least that's what I hope.

if I would have known there was a Davetta Sherwood thread, I would have been the FIRST to sign!! HOLA. Is that moderator still a Mod here, not that it matters, just wondering

I am guessing you meant all the other ppl getting off topic as well, and didn't mean to single out just me? You must have read the past few pages of this thread eh? thanks for pointing that out tho! I love the way the mods are so quick to intervene, especially lately!! *hats off to the hardworking Mods* not an easy job.

#63   2007/11/05 02:52PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:

I am guessing you meant all the other ppl getting off topic as well, and didn't mean to single out just me? You must have read the past few pages of this thread eh? thanks for pointing that out tho! I love the way the mods are so quick to intervene, especially lately!! *hats off to the hardworking Mods* not an easy job.

Of course its for all of us.I get off topic at times myself

#64   2007/11/05 02:53PM
    aden85

geez Sndr stay on topic!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 02:53PM
    #65   2007/11/05 02:55PM
    Mary-Elizabeth

Nope, not easy at all for any mod But I enjoyed the singing and fun times though

I'm glad this thread was started, I think it got some frustrations out for a lot of people. With respect to Lily, I just don't like the way the character has been written lately she seemed more mature as a character when she was married to Daniel, its only my opinion.

#66   2007/11/06 04:50AM
    taxman

So then we agree they aren't coming back.........?

#67   2007/11/06 06:28AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote taxman: So then we agree they aren't coming back.........?

Although most of us seem to agree... They are not coming back... I guess what the mod's are saying is that we will continue to see petitions on the board. I'm all for self-expression, but some times it gets carried away...I agree with Mary about the way the character of Lily has been written.. She indeed started off more mature than how she is written currently. The same is true for the character Colleen.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list