List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Started by cherchezlefemme at 2007/11/05 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 06:28AM, Views: 1967, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2007/11/05 01:58PM
    Re: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

Crazy bubblez LMAO

Jenn u know u wanna sing too

Na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

LOL

HeyJenny,maybe we can sing a duet together!!! LOL!!!

ROFLMAOOOOOO ohhhhhhh nooooooo hahahahahahaaaaaa....'to da left to da left...everything u own in the box to da left'

"and your eyes,your eyes,your eyes,they tell meeeee how muchhhhhh youuuuu careeeeeeee,oh yeahhhhhh,you will allways beeeeeeeee,my endlessssss loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee" LOL!!!

#52   2007/11/05 02:03PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Crazy bubblez LMAO

LOL

ROFLMAOOOOOO ohhhhhhh nooooooo hahahahahahaaaaaa....'to da left to da left...everything u own in the box to da left'

"and your eyes,your eyes,your eyes,they tell meeeee how muchhhhhh youuuuu careeeeeeee,oh yeahhhhhh,you will allways beeeeeeeee,my endlessssss loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee" LOL!!!

ROFLLLLLLLL Have u been puffin on the peace pipe too?

#53   2007/11/05 02:06PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Crazy bubblez LMAO

LOL

ROFLLLLLLLL Have u been puffin on the peace pipe too?

Maybe I have.... hehehehehehheee

#54   2007/11/05 02:08PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Revasfan: It's so annoying that it's bumped all the time, like if you don't have anything to post, stop the dag on bumping. Then your just doing it to have it in our faces all the time.

I wouldn't say that so much, as wishful thinking that TPTB know they/AL fans are still pi$$ed off! In my opinion, of course

#55   2007/11/05 02:14PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Revasfan: It's so annoying that it's bumped all the time, like if you don't have anything to post, stop the dag on bumping. Then your just doing it to have it in our faces all the time.

I wouldn't say that so much, as wishful thinking that TPTB know they/AL fans are still pi$$ed off! In my opinion, of course

Shoot - How many of us petitioned to bring back DaVetta Sherwood? I remember a moderator telling us to chill and the thread eventually disappeared. DaVetta was fired too - that didn't mean anything. I guess that's why I started this thread - They keep draggin Poor Adrian up here, and that lil lady has probably moved on and got a whole new gig by now. At least that's what I hope.

#56   2007/11/05 02:16PM
    bubble303

NO MORE PETITIONS NO MORE PETITIONS

#57   2007/11/05 02:16PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:

Shoot - How many of us petitioned to bring back DaVetta Sherwood? I remember a moderator telling us to chill and the thread eventually disappeared. DaVetta was fired too - that didn't mean anything. I guess that's why I started this thread - They keep draggin Poor Adrian up here, and that lil lady has probably moved on and got a whole new gig by now. At least that's what I hope.

if I would have known there was a Davetta Sherwood thread, I would have been the FIRST to sign!! HOLA. Is that moderator still a Mod here, not that it matters, just wondering

#58   2007/11/05 02:20PM
    cherchezlefemme

Clearly she's biased - Yes maam there was a bring back DaVetta thread & petition. She was even referred to as the "Real Sistah Lily". Nothing came of that except the extinction of the thread and petititon... but Adriane's goes on and on... Just a few seconds ago I took a visit and it was more like a thread to posters...I love us, but come on now. Hmmmm maybe that's a good way to keep mod's from sanctioning some of us by hiding conversations in the petitions?

#59   2007/11/05 02:31PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: NO MORE PETITIONS NO MORE PETITIONS

#60   2007/11/05 02:33PM
    Eppy

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Crazy bubblez LMAO

LOL

(to the same beat) All these petitions...make me tired...want them to disappear and those silly writers fired! They jus don't know bout me, they just don't know bout me... I would take their place writing in a minute, they'd hire me and Mr. Brooks and we'd finish... their mess!
    There's probably TOO MANY writers in the mix and nobody coordinates with anybody else on the storylines. That's why everything gets so globbed up and senseless!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list