List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give it up already... They ain't comin back!

Started by cherchezlefemme at 2007/11/05 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 06:28AM, Views: 1848, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/05 01:15PM
    Re: Give it up already... They ain't comin back!
    Bellydancing...

Quote cherchezlefemme: I have love for every one on the board, but I'm tired of seeing the threads asking the producers to bring back certain actors.... Yes. I would love for Drucilla to come back. The Lady has gone on to further her career.. Whatever the reason, we can't be mad at that. The same thing goes for the Old Colleen... Let it go already! I loved the former Lily, DaVetta Sherwood, but regardless to what you write on here... they don't care and they ain't going to bring those actors back jus so you can be happy... The only character who seems to have life even after death is John Abbott! Give it up already!

People need to express their displeasure at what happened with the actress who played the role of Colleen. I happened to be one of those people who signed the petition, because I wanted my voice to be heard. I can only hope it was at least seen by TPTB..if it wasn't oh well! At least AL fans took a pro-active measure by signing it, and obviously, it still bothers a lot of ppl that AL is gone. I see nothing wrong with bumping up to the top of the threads every once in a while. The reality is, AL will very likely NOT return, and we know that,but there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking!!! Maybe the TPTB do read these boards?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 01:17PM
    #32   2007/11/05 01:16PM
    calliope

Best to just ignore the thread. I haven't looked at it for a long time but after reading THIS thread I went over there to see how they are doing. I think they expect AL back and are concerned the writer's strike will hinder her return

#33   2007/11/05 01:17PM
    KeepingItReal

If Al was smart she would not come back.

Like why would you want a job back that you were fired at!!

She is not that hard up! (well I don't know if she is)

But the girl gotta have some "dignity".

This could go on into 2008 and what..........

I still feel petitions are better served when deal with real life issues where you can make a difference....poverty, etc.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 01:19PM
    #34   2007/11/05 01:18PM
    bubble303

SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

#35   2007/11/05 01:19PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote bubble303: SING WITH ME: Na na na na na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

*swaying side to side*

na na na na HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

#36   2007/11/05 01:20PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote KeepingItReal: If Al was smart she would not come back.

Like why would you want a job back that you were fired at!!

She is not that hard up! (well I don't know if she is)

But the girl gotta have some "dignity".

This could go on into 2008 and what..........

I still feel petitions are better served when deal withg real life issues....poverty, etc.

you are right, if she was smart she would tell LML to kiss her a$$!!

as far as the petitions, again, personal choice

#37   2007/11/05 01:23PM
    Revasfan

Girlfriend aint never coming back.

#38   2007/11/05 01:23PM
    cherchezlefemme

Yeah... I hear all y'all... It is wishful thinking at best to believe that these petitions make a difference... We see the proof that they don't. The actor does not return. If we truly want these folk to succeed in their craft, we shouldn't want to hold them back... Let them fly! You don't know... they could be the next Oscar winner, or Producer. Let's not limit the actors success!

#39   2007/11/05 01:26PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote cherchezlefemme: Yeah... I hear all y'all... It is wishful thinking at best to believe that these petitions make a difference... We see the proof that they don't. The actor does not return. If we truly want these folk to succeed in their craft, we shouldn't want to hold them back... Let them fly! You don't know... they could be the next Oscar winner, or Producer. Let's not limit the actors success!

exactly. AL is very much missed, I think that's why it is still being bumped up? excellent post.

#40   2007/11/05 01:29PM
    gommie

I don't think any of the people who sign these petitions think for a second that it will reverse anything that's happened..it's just a means of voicing your displeasure and to let the one who is outed in AL's case know that she is missed..I don't think it really goes any deeper than that..It would be nice, but the reality is-nothing will come of them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list