List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Started by minancee at 2007/11/05 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 04:22PM, Views: 637, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/11/05 07:50PM
    Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...
    aden85

Quote SouthernLady: I think the ice storm brought a lot of excitement to colleen's life...

to quote colleen..."WOW"

all it brought to me was a poor jt...

#12   2007/11/05 07:52PM
    Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...
    lady dancer

Quote BacktoYNR: A student shouldn't go out with their teacher? Maybe if they're in high school or younger. Colleen and Adrian knew that their relationship was inappropriate and that's why once they became serious, he stopped teaching. If someone is going to judge their relationship as wrong, then please address all of the extra marital affairs that resulted in marriage on Y&R.

I get that Cadrian wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but for some of us it was very refreshing. God, aren't people tired of the same recycled people coupling up with different people. I think that AL and EP were great together and maybe other "people" took notice and didn't want to see a new couple take over. And now AL is gone. Who knows.

ITA and couldn't have stated it better...thanks for a great post.

#13   2007/11/06 04:22PM
    sarab

Whatever one's opinion about Cadrian was/is, AL and EP had smokin' hot chemistry, and that's been gone since the recast came, IMO. SO Cadrian's been dead a long time now.

Sara

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list