List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear Adrian will be the next to go.

Started by minancee at 2007/11/05 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 04:22PM, Views: 615, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/05 11:41AM
    Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...
    minancee

Adrian will be next. There really has been a lack of storyline for Adrian and Colleen lately. If you guys remember when they replaced AL they barely showed Colleen and Adrian, maybe they are going to bring AL back. I really hope so!!! It is like they have no ideal what to do with the new Colleen. Adrian and the new Colleen have no chemistry at all. YR come humble and beg AL to come back. I'm sure all of us CADRIAN fans would be happy!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 11:43AM
    #2   2007/11/05 12:12PM
    Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...
    sarab

Well, ICAM!!! Without AL, IMO, Cadrian is dead. You can't just recreate magic, which is what AL and EP had/have. I am frankly glad for the hiatus from nuColleen. EP needs his own story. It's sad what a once great couple they were.

Sara

#3   2007/11/05 12:36PM
    Re: Where is Colleen and Adrian? YR needs to recognize their mistake and re-hire AL, or I fear...
    bubble303

Cadrian was dead when they started....they are a gross couple

No student should go out with their freakin teacher

#4   2007/11/05 12:40PM
    SouthernLady

I agree...maybe with this writer's strike...to bring back viewers...they will have hired AL back..wouldn't that be great>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one was hotter than EP/AL....yummy

But ..i think adrian is going to be hooking up w/icky vicki when she gets back from maternity leave

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 12:41PM
    #5   2007/11/05 04:48PM
    sur la mer

Quote sarab: Well, ICAM!!! Without AL, IMO, Cadrian is dead. You can't just recreate magic, which is what AL and EP had/have. I am frankly glad for the hiatus from nuColleen. EP needs his own story. It's sad what a once great couple they were.

Sara

ITA. AL and EP were magic together. You just can't re-create chemistry that hot! EP needs to find someone else, if they don't bring AL back. I am glad when they show Adrian without nuColleen. When they show them together, it's just a painful reminder of what we're missing out on!

#6   2007/11/05 04:54PM
    SndrElkins

Quote bubble303: Cadrian was dead when they started....they are a gross couple

OMG i so agree with you!!!

#7   2007/11/05 05:10PM
    BacktoYNR

A student shouldn't go out with their teacher? Maybe if they're in high school or younger. Colleen and Adrian knew that their relationship was inappropriate and that's why once they became serious, he stopped teaching. If someone is going to judge their relationship as wrong, then please address all of the extra marital affairs that resulted in marriage on Y&R.

I get that Cadrian wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but for some of us it was very refreshing. God, aren't people tired of the same recycled people coupling up with different people. I think that AL and EP were great together and maybe other "people" took notice and didn't want to see a new couple take over. And now AL is gone. Who knows.

#8   2007/11/05 05:33PM
    aden85

cough, cough...ummm excuse me, i was gagging there for a second. Cadrian, gross, boring. Give some excitement to Colleen's life, she's young and beautiful not boring!

#9   2007/11/05 07:01PM
    SouthernLady

I think the ice storm brought a lot of excitement to colleen's life...

to quote colleen..."WOW"

#10   2007/11/05 07:33PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: Cadrian was dead when they started....they are a gross couple

LMAO Bubblez

But Adrian is YOUNG...itz ok, its not like his 99

I see ur point tho

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list