List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis out of jail spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis out of jail spoiler

Started by Touched at 2007/11/05 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 07:11PM, Views: 751, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/11/05 11:27AM
    Phyllis out of jail spoiler
    Touched

So we know that Phyllis wins her appeal and gets released later this month. What would be the first thing on Phyllis' mind? If you said the baby, you're wrong. If you said visiting poor Victoria in the hospital, you're wrong. The other children aren't on her mind either! She's Phyllis and getting down and dirty with the old man is the first thing she wants to do! I'm surprised they didn't have her pull over on the Interstate and take care of the problem there.

#2   2007/11/05 05:11PM
    Re: Phyllis out of jail spoiler
    Touched

Quote lonesky: Jealous? Dont'you wish you were jumping his gorgeous bod? I'm with Phyllis, Nick would need oxgen and bedrest when I got through with him.

Wish I could say I was jealous, but the boy is too much like his old man, and I want to see Victor go through a slapping line, a long one, so no, not jealous, just sick of seeing Phyllis doing what she does best, the bang bang dance!

#3   2007/11/05 05:24PM
    PLC02

They should of pulled over to the side of the road! I can't believe they don't!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 06:08PM
    #4   2007/11/05 05:59PM
    Novie

I'm thinking Nick isn't wanting her as much as he used to....

#5   2007/11/05 06:10PM
    Gencor

Quote Touched:
    Quote lonesky: Jealous? Dont'you wish you were jumping his gorgeous bod? I'm with Phyllis, Nick would need oxgen and bedrest when I got through with him.

Wish I could say I was jealous, but the boy is too much like his old man, and I want to see Victor go through a slapping line, a long one, so no, not jealous, just sick of seeing Phyllis doing what she does best, the bang bang dance!

Oh, please! I adore Phyllis and yes, I don't blame her for wanting to be with her husband! And......who are you to judge? She and Nick barely had any time together before she was stupidly sent to jail and I think that she wouldn't be human if she didn't want to be with her hunky husband. Yes, he is her husband.......and I don't get your problem with it. And.... since we haven't watched the scene yet, how do you know that she isn't as excited to see her children as much as she is to see Nick. You do sound jealous!

#6   2007/11/05 07:05PM
    Passionist

Quote Touched: So we know that Phyllis wins her appeal and gets released later this month. What would be the first thing on Phyllis' mind? If you said the baby, you're wrong. If you said visiting poor Victoria in the hospital, you're wrong. The other children aren't on her mind either! She's Phyllis and getting down and dirty with the old man is the first thing she wants to do! I'm surprised they didn't have her pull over on the Interstate and take care of the problem there.

What wrong wtih Phyllis having sex with her husband?
    She has been in jail for about three months and it's been that long sense she has got some.
    As, my mom would say as long as the two people are married, they can do it all day and night if they wants to (and feel good about it.)

#7   2007/11/05 07:08PM
    Touched

Quote Gencor:
    Quote Touched:

Oh, please! I adore Phyllis and yes, I don't blame her for wanting to be with her husband! And......who are you to judge? She and Nick barely had any time together before she was stupidly sent to jail and I think that she wouldn't be human if she didn't want to be with her hunky husband. Yes, he is her husband.......and I don't get your problem with it. And.... since we haven't watched the scene yet, how do you know that she isn't as excited to see her children as much as she is to see Nick. You do sound jealous!

#8   2007/11/05 07:11PM
    dmdayslover

Quote Gencor:
    Quote Touched:

ITA if it were me and I was barely married and went to jail. I would so put my hubby first and jump his bones. Give me a break why can't she want her hubby. So she flaunts her desires more than others so be it she's once saucy woman. I would be so lucky to get it as much as she does. LOL
    And yes maybe the kids are in bed or busy who knows this hasn't shown yet unless you get the early addition.
    And when has sex ever been a problem. This is just my opinion

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list