List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Started by soapoperalover at 2007/11/05 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:44PM, Views: 3446, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2007/11/11 04:43PM
    Re: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote NickiNicole:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: I'm praying to god that Brad is the father of vikki's baby...It would make me happy

i thought u wanted JT to be da daddy?

~I want it to be Brads too---poor guy needs sumthing exciting to happen to him

he's not a poor guy, he almost ruined Sharon's life. By calling the press on her for kissing Nick, he should be locked up for all the crap he's been pulling lately, esp killing people and taking someone else's identity, locking up phyllis. Grrrrrrrr Brad you make me mad. Go JT!

that 'comment was for bubblez' but newayzzzzzzzz------Phyllis SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!! And as far as Sharon is concerned with her sleeping with BRAD---remember it takes TWO!!!!! I dont like the way Brad handled sum things, but I said 'POOR BRAD' CUZ...not only did Victoria miscarry HER baby before but she miscarried Brads TOOOOOOO! That was y i said 'POOR BRAD' K?

FYI- He killed those people cuz he was PROTECTING HIS FAMILY & SHARON!!!!!!!!!! So Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lol....I think that if Brad were the father, it would bring alot more drama to Y&R...if the baby is JT's, it would make vikki happy but it'll be boring IMO

#42   2007/11/11 04:43PM
    NatLom

Im sorry to offend (sp) any Victoria lovers out there (if there are any) but I cant stand her ------I just can't handle her.

Edited. Please do not bash the actress. It is against guidelines #1 and #2. Thanks, Evsmom

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/11 05:09PM
    #43   2007/11/11 05:02PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote NatLom: Im sorry to offend (sp) any Victoria lovers out there (if there are any) but I cant stand her --------- I just can't handle her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/11 05:09PM
    #44   2007/11/11 05:40PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote NickiNicole:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: I'm praying to god that Brad is the father of vikki's baby...It would make me happy

i thought u wanted JT to be da daddy?

~I want it to be Brads too---poor guy needs sumthing exciting to happen to him

he's not a poor guy, he almost ruined Sharon's life. By calling the press on her for kissing Nick, he should be locked up for all the crap he's been pulling lately, esp killing people and taking someone else's identity, locking up phyllis. Grrrrrrrr Brad you make me mad. Go JT!

that 'comment was for bubblez' but newayzzzzzzzz------Phyllis SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!! And as far as Sharon is concerned with her sleeping with BRAD---remember it takes TWO!!!!! I dont like the way Brad handled sum things, but I said 'POOR BRAD' CUZ...not only did Victoria miscarry HER baby before but she miscarried Brads TOOOOOOO! That was y i said 'POOR BRAD' K?

FYI- He killed those people cuz he was PROTECTING HIS FAMILY & SHARON!!!!!!!!!! So Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lol....I think that if Brad were the father, it would bring alot more drama to Y&R...if the baby is JT's, it would make vikki happy but it'll be boring IMO

yup, i agree..it would be so boring!

#45   2007/11/12 08:31AM
    PennyNewman

I hope the baby makes it because she has already lost 2 of them. (Her little girl with her ex husband Cole and the baby she lost JUST BEFORE she got preggo with this one.)I've had multiple losses in real life, but at this rate the writers might have to put Victoria in the nut hut if she loses another baby! JMO

#46   2007/11/12 08:41AM
    Rquattro

I am assuming the prediction of Victoria's baby not surviving out of the womb is for dramatic effect. I know several micro preemies that are doing very well now other than some respitory issues. Pediatric (sp???) Medicine has done wonders, I've even heard of a baby as young as 24.5 weeks gestation surviving and doing well.

I would think that the doctor's would be more optimistic...I am also assuming if the do deliver early they'll be doing a c-section since she is in a coma...

#47   2007/11/12 08:43AM
    NickiNicole

Quote PennyNewman: I hope the baby makes it because she has already lost 2 of them. (Her little girl with her ex husband Cole and the baby she lost JUST BEFORE she got preggo with this one.)I've had multiple losses in real life, but at this rate the writers might have to put Victoria in the nut hut if she loses another baby! JMO

haha that was funny (nut hut), I hope she doesnt loose the baby

#48   2007/11/12 09:34AM
    AimieLee

Quote Rquattro: I am assuming the prediction of Victoria's baby not surviving out of the womb is for dramatic effect. I know several micro preemies that are doing very well now other than some respitory issues. Pediatric (sp???) Medicine has done wonders, I've even heard of a baby as young as 24.5 weeks gestation surviving and doing well.

Well, that's good to know b/c I am really hoping that prediction is only for dramatic effect. It would be way too cruel to have her lose yet another baby! Besides, then they wouldn't be able to do the whose-the-daddy storyline which you just know they are going to milk for a long time to come. Having her lose the baby now wouldn't make much sense.

#49   2007/11/12 09:37AM
    Rquattro

Quote AimieLee:
    Quote Rquattro: I am assuming the prediction of Victoria's baby not surviving out of the womb is for dramatic effect. I know several micro preemies that are doing very well now other than some respitory issues. Pediatric (sp???) Medicine has done wonders, I've even heard of a baby as young as 24.5 weeks gestation surviving and doing well.

Well, that's good to know b/c I am really hoping that prediction is only for dramatic effect. It would be way too cruel to have her lose yet another baby! Besides, then they wouldn't be able to do the whose-the-daddy storyline which you just know they are going to milk for a long time to come. Having her lose the baby now wouldn't make much sense.

ITA

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list