List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Started by soapoperalover at 2007/11/05 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:44PM, Views: 3471, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/09 08:33AM
    Re: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!
    KeepingItReal

They need to do an C-section now......her swelling indicate her blood pressure is up and not sure of the term used for her condition but my sis had it and it could kill her.

FYI - my sister had a boy who weight 1lb 1/2 ounces. He's 26 months now (corrected) had another surgery (corrective) and is such a joy!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/09 08:34AM
    #32   2007/11/09 08:45AM
    NickiNicole

IDK if anyone watched Sopranos, when Tony was in a coma, The story line showed things that were going on in his mind. I’m wonder what’s happening in Victoria's mind right now, where she is, who she's with, and the whole shebang.
    I bet she's dreaming of the new baby being born in some odd place, since the last place she saw was awake was coming out of the dark collapsed building.

Anyone else have any idea?

#33   2007/11/09 12:29PM
    NickiNicole

?

#34   2007/11/09 12:35PM
    calliope

Quote NickiNicole: ?

I think she is listening to all that is going on around her. When she is not, she's riding her horse over the hills.

I sure miss the Sopranos.

#35   2007/11/11 10:53AM
    andraellis2007

i hope the baby is jt. i hope victoria wakes an her an jt gets married. i hope brad finds love to.

#36   2007/11/11 12:01PM
    bubble303

I'm praying to god that Brad is the father of vikki's baby...It would make me happy

#37   2007/11/11 12:04PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: I'm praying to god that Brad is the father of vikki's baby...It would make me happy

i thought u wanted JT to be da daddy?

~I want it to be Brads too---poor guy needs sumthing exciting to happen to him

#38   2007/11/11 01:52PM
    NickiNicole

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: I'm praying to god that Brad is the father of vikki's baby...It would make me happy

he's not a poor guy, he almost ruined Sharon's life. By calling the press on her for kissing Nick, he should be locked up for all the crap he's been pulling lately, esp killing people and taking someone else's identity, locking up phyllis. Grrrrrrrr Brad you make me mad. Go JT!

#39   2007/11/11 02:34PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote NickiNicole:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

he's not a poor guy, he almost ruined Sharon's life. By calling the press on her for kissing Nick, he should be locked up for all the crap he's been pulling lately, esp killing people and taking someone else's identity, locking up phyllis. Grrrrrrrr Brad you make me mad. Go JT!

that 'comment was for bubblez' but newayzzzzzzzz------Phyllis SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!! And as far as Sharon is concerned with her sleeping with BRAD---remember it takes TWO!!!!! I dont like the way Brad handled sum things, but I said 'POOR BRAD' CUZ...not only did Victoria miscarry HER baby before but she miscarried Brads TOOOOOOO! That was y i said 'POOR BRAD' K?

FYI- He killed those people cuz he was PROTECTING HIS FAMILY & SHARON!!!!!!!!!! So Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#40   2007/11/11 04:16PM
    momajenny

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote NickiNicole:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

that 'comment was for bubblez' but newayzzzzzzzz------Phyllis SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!! And as far as Sharon is concerned with her sleeping with BRAD---remember it takes TWO!!!!! I dont like the way Brad handled sum things, but I said 'POOR BRAD' CUZ...not only did Victoria miscarry HER baby before but she miscarried Brads TOOOOOOO! That was y i said 'POOR BRAD' K?

FYI- He killed those people cuz he was PROTECTING HIS FAMILY & SHARON!!!!!!!!!! So Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I am agreeing with you on Bradski...that doesn't happen often! I like the guy, and I like Sharon with him. I hope the baby is his too. Just for the drama of it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/11 04:16PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list